tom6

Reaction score
Hi. I write from Italy and I am a beginner.
I started playing about 5 months ago and so far I have only done driving range and lessons with the teacher. I hope to start going to the field in the spring but the road is really long and difficult. But the beauty and charm of this sport encourage me to always do better so I'm optimistic. You are a nice community and I'm happy to have discovered you. I hope I can give my contribution and receive lots of advice on how to improve my game. See you soon!

Inviato dal mio RMX3630 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to :thp:

:welcome: Where in Italy? Any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome!

Welcome from Switzerland!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hi. I write from Italy and I am a beginner.
I started playing about 5 months ago and so far I have only done driving range and lessons with the teacher. I hope to start going to the field in the spring but the road is really long and difficult. But the beauty and charm of this sport encourage me to always do better so I'm optimistic. You are a nice community and I'm happy to have discovered you. I hope I can give my contribution and receive lots of advice on how to improve my game. See you soon!

Inviato dal mio RMX3630 utilizzando Tapatalk
Benvenuto a THP!

Benvenuto enjoy the trek and your time here.

Welcome to golf and THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Definitely the most friendly golf forum you will find. Lot of nice folks on this board.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Beautiful area you live.

I hope to start going to the field in the spring but the road is really long and difficult.

Not sure if that's a literal or figurative declaration, but welcome from the Great Lakes. :wavey:

Welcome:thp:

Welcome to THP!!! It’s a great place to be!

Welcome to THP!!!

Back