Here is the demo schedule for the Huey ( not Nellie, my bad, need more sleep)

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
North Division

jdtox MI

timmyak NY

Blugold WI

Fildini PA

griff. OH

Jlbrown70 WA

SD Charlie CA

Krispee CA

Back to me

Sweet I get it second. Thanks for allowing us to try this bad boy out! So what is the time constraints and everything?

South Division

Hawk IL

Butters35 NC

Johnboy12.5 VA

Toad GA

Chewie69 GA

mcook77 TX

Idrops FL

Tadashi70 FL

Back to me

Cool, I am second in the South. Just in time for it to get cooler and more golf.

Sweet I get it second. Thanks for allowing us to try this bad boy out! So what is the time constraints and everything?

2-3 weeks, but if you know you cant get out on week three, try and pass it on. Specifically the North Division guys.

Looking foward to it!

I will be leaving for Kiawah on Saturday so just shoot me an email when you receive it. They will go out tomorrow Am.

Thanks everyone for sending in your emails. I hope to get a Flat T Tradition demo when I return.

Craig

2-3 weeks, but if you know you cant get out on week three, try and pass it on. Specifically the North Division guys.

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks again for the great opportunity Craig, THP and TP MILLS!! and oh yeah woo hoo I'm first!! :joy:

Very cool. Can't wait to try this puppy out.

Hmm, from rough estimation, I think my turn in the demo should happen in the December / January timeframe. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rain stays away during that time. The only drawback is the shortest days of the year at that time. Either way, I'm excited and can't wait to provide my feedback.

Cheers!

This is pretty awesome. Excited to be participating in this!

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Drops don't hold onto the putter too long. Thanks capt. looking forward to rolling this bad boy. Since it's centered shafted I can only assume it's face balanced?

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

There are several Hueys. Just curious which one we will be testing? They all look sweet.

edit: Disregard, found it. Tadashi, head to their site, it states it is nearly face balanced. Looks like a killer putter.

There are several Hueys. Just curious which one we will be testing? They all look sweet.

edit: Disregard, found it. Tadashi, head to their site, it states it is nearly face balanced. Looks like a killer putter.

I didn't see the one that was pictured in the thread. Is it the black center shafted Huey?

Below is the link to the Huey I viewed on the site

http://www.tpmillsputters.com/putter.aspx?id=562
---

Congrats on the testing everyone, you will be blown away by the quality if you haven't already experienced a Mills putter. I've had the privilege of testing two and they were both drop the jaw to the floor awesome!

Thanks Craig. Thanks for the awesome opportunity to demo this putter.

Drops don't hold onto the putter too long. Thanks capt. looking forward to rolling this bad boy. Since it's centered shafted I can only assume it's face balanced?

How much postage is it to walk it over to your side of town?

-or-

Maybe we can play a round and I can hand it off to you at the turn.:D

How much postage is it to walk it over to your side of town?

-or-

Maybe we can play a round and I can hand it off to you at the turn.:D

I actually like the round of golf the best! But god knows I don't want to wait til November to get a round in with you. Btw we have spots in the Florida gathering

---

Awesome - looks great! Thanks again to TP Mills for offering this.

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

If the math works out just right, I'll have it in my hands for the Georgia outing up in the mountains!!! That would be AWESOME! How many THP hands could get on it then?

Super excited! Thanks to everyone involved! This will be my first time ever touching a TP Mills.

I really look forward to rolling this when my turn comes up. Thanks to TP Mills for the honor.

holy cow that is one great looking putter, im def gonna have to give these a roll before my next putter purchase

Dear lord. I hope you all know I may run to Mexico with this putter and never return.

Back