Help me Spend my Pro Shop Credit!

jfox789

2022 Budget Golf Champion & 2021 Dream Foursome!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I have a few hundred dollars in credit to my local club from men's club play. I love my current setup and don't feel like I need anything, but I am moving out of town next month, and my shop has a rule all orders must be picked up in person, so I feel compelled to buy something. They can order any brand and sell it to me at cost + 10%.

Let it fly! What is interesting that is out there that I should look at?

This is where a signature with a witb comes in handy.

You fail!! Lol

Shoes and or Balls!

Wedges never go out of need...just get backup wedges.

This is a good idea. I currently play a 52 and 60. Maybe ill pick up a 56 to see what the hype is!

Does it have to be clubs? Get a nice rain jacket if you can. You never know when it'll come in handy.

Does it have to be clubs? Get a nice rain jacket if you can. You never know when it'll come in handy.

Doesnt have to be clubs. Pretty much anything golf related!

Doesnt have to be clubs. Pretty much anything golf related!
Oh then at cost plus 10 you need to be clothes shopping. Stuff you wouldn't normally buy for the course, or stuff that goes beyond the course.

Or wedges because the SM8s were pretty meh.

This is a good idea. I currently play a 52 and 60. Maybe ill pick up a 56 to see what the hype is!

I believe that would be a wise purchase. Assuming your AW is 50 degrees, maybe even go 55 degrees so if you like it you could drop the 52 and have 5 degree gapping from AW - 60. Spend any remainder on balls.

Oh then at cost plus 10 you need to be clothes shopping. Stuff you wouldn't normally buy for the course, or stuff that goes beyond the course.

Or wedges because the SM8s were pretty meh.

SM8s are awesome! Hah it is cost to them +10% so cheaper than your local shop.

I believe that would be a wise purchase. Assuming your AW is 50 degrees, maybe even go 55 degrees so if you like it you could drop the 52 and have 5 degree gapping from AW - 60. Spend any remainder on balls.

Just looked the AW is 48 🤯

Think about getting a pair of Puma Elevate Ignites or the new Nitros.

Or, buy Pro V1s and flip them.

I have a few hundred dollars in credit to my local club from men's club play. I love my current setup and don't feel like I need anything, but I am moving out of town next month, and my shop has a rule all orders must be picked up in person, so I feel compelled to buy something. They can order any brand and sell it to me at cost + 10%.

Let it fly! What is interesting that is out there that I should look at?
Any opportunity to get a hickory shaft set or a waxed canvas carry bag?

if not buy some KJUS stuff so people will know you mean business.

Get the Pro V’s and sell them!

Maximum apparel.
He ^ gets it.

There's no trade in bonuses on clothes. You need to go touch and try on everything in the shop, and have them bust out the order catalogs.

Or do the wedge thing because the SM8s definitely haven't got any better since my last post. 🤢

Back