Hello from the USA!

omega4

Reaction score
Handicap
I was on the Golfwrx site for a a year and a half before I learned first hand that polite, honest, intellectual questioning (especially of Golfwrx and its moderators) is a bannable offense. No worries, as a lot of the polite, intelligent posters that I enjoyed conversing with over there had already left the forums there.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and engaging in polite, honest discourse, where we can agree to discuss items of interest and not take differing opinions personally.

Thank you!

PS: Go Team USA in the Solheim Cup!

It took you that long? hehehe

Welcome to THP.

You might be a little more specific on where you are from though! I'd say at least 90% of us are from the USA.

It took you that long? hehehe

Welcome to THP.

You might be a little more specific on where you are from though! I'd say at least 90% of us are from the USA.

I agree! This place is just plain awesome! You cant go wrong with THP......just read my motto at the bottom of this post!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, you will find all those things here.

Welcome to THP. This is an enjoyable place.

:welcome: This is a forum like no other!

:welcome:You tried the rest now your at the best!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Thanks for the great, warm welcome! I really appreciate it. I can already tell that this golf site is already unlike no other!

I'm currently in SC but ready to move at a moments notice wherever my next job should take me.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all (both golf and non-golf related). My interest at the moment is the Solheim Cup (a lot easier to tell who's ahead than the FedEx Cup LOL).

Yeah, THP is the best! Glad you came over. Welcome!

Welcome to the best golf forum on the internet!

Welcome to THP...glad you finally saw the light...LOL

welcome lad, you wont find a nicer bunch of people than the people here on THP

welcome

Welcome and enjoy your golf here!

Nice to meet you

Back