Hello from Rochester, NY

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Ever get out and play Brockport Country Club?

I spent a few years of my toddler life in Rochester. Glad you are getting back into golf!

I am one of those snobby Eastsiders :wink:, so not yet.

For those of you that have never been in Rochester, the Genesse River divides the city and it might as well be the Berlin Wall. West doesn't go east and east doesn't go west for some reason. It is very weird.

I used to play a lot at Shadow Pines, now I try to get out wherever I can.

Welcome to THP!

I am one of those snobby Eastsiders :wink:, so not yet.

For those of you that have never been in Rochester, the Genesse River divides the city and it might as well be the Berlin Wall. West doesn't go east and east doesn't go west for some reason. It is very weird.

I used to play a lot at Shadow Pines, now I try to get out wherever I can.

Welcome to THP!! ddec and I both graduated from SUNY Brockport. You should make the trip to Brockport Country Club it was pretty nice the last time we played there.

Welcome to the best forum on the interweb

Welcome to THP!! ddec and I both graduated from SUNY Brockport. You should make the trip to Brockport Country Club it was pretty nice the last time we played there.

It may be closed now. It's website is disabled, and a friend who lives near there said that there are never any cars in the parking lot.

Welcome to the forum!

It may be closed now. It's website is disabled, and a friend who lives near there said that there are never any cars in the parking lot.

Wow that stinks. That was a nice course that used to hold high school sectionals and I think one year held the state high school finals for golf.

Welcome to THP!

Hey there Shank. I just joined up as well. I'm 30 mins west of you in LeRoy. We should get together for a round sometime.

Back