i would love to but ill be on vacation that weekend :(

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, im a native clevelander now down in cincy. Where do you play up there?

yeah thanks man. i read your thread about you guys getting together and playing. thats awesome but why so far south lol we have a lot of real nice courses up here

Welcome Phil. Plan something for up there and I'm sure we can get a couple of groups together. BTW, love the avitar.

Welcome Phil. Plan something for up there and I'm sure we can get a couple of groups together. BTW, love the avitar.

+1, Im from the canton area and have played all of the courses up there and most near Cleveland too. Throw something together and we can come up that way and play, im normally up there once a month anyhow visiting family

Welcome, im a native clevelander now down in cincy. Where do you play up there?

i play at Red Tail Golf Club in avon and Sweetbriar Legacy course in avon lake a lot. Sleepy Hallow is always fun to play too

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game !

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome and don't forget to dot the i!

Welcome, i just joined also. Keep me informed on when you guys set something up, your only a hop skip and jump down the turnpike..

Welcome, i just joined also. Keep me informed on when you guys set something up, your only a hop skip and jump down the turnpike..

will do

welcome to THP!

Heres a thread of an upcoming Ohio (and surrounding areas) get together we are having in a few weeks, pm me if you are interested

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Ohio-Get-Together-Part-II&p=768278#post768278

I'm moving that weekend. Hopefully if an outing gets planned next year I'll be able to make it.

Oh, and Welcome to THP, Philvedda.

Ever check out any courses in the Youngstown area? Plenty of cheap, decent places to hack away at here.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Back