Hello from Mobile

lambro2

Reaction score
Handicap
Just moved to Mobile AL and started taking some golf lessons at the RTJ course in town Magnolia Grove. 3 weeks in and I'm seriously enjoying the game. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from my fellow hackers.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Just moved to Mobile AL and started taking some golf lessons at the RTJ course in town Magnolia Grove. 3 weeks in and I'm seriously enjoying the game. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from my fellow hackers.

Welcome to THP! Lived in Mobile for a while, went to Middle School and High School there.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP...Magnolia Grove is a great facility down there.

Welcome

Played the short course yesterday (it's the number one rated short course in the country) at Magnolia and had a blast (and 6 pars!). My wife is also taking lessons with me and we've been playing a couple times a week and hitting the range the other days. Golf's a sport I've always enjoyed watching and knew that I'd play when means allowed.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP lambro, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP..... You will love that course. I've played it numerous times. Next time I'm headed that way I might shoot you a PM and we could get together... I live in New Orleans but have truck, will travel!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! the members here are always willing to give pointers

:welcome:

Welcome, several Bama boys have signed up recently. Excellent.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. My inlays are from daphne and I go there often. Maybe we can get together and play some time

Welcome to THP!

Back