Hello From Michigan!!

Welcome to THP James. Great to have you here. Why the Michael Collins avatar ???

Hahaha...my whole family came from Ireland...parents mom from Kenmare and dad from just outside of Belfast. Family had been very much involved in the fight for Irish independence. Collins is one of my heroes and I've done considerable work on Irish history as it's been ingrained in me since I was a baby. Grandma spoke hardly any English until she was bait older, only irish Gaelic, she was born and grew up on Inishmaan. I see your from Cork, where in Cork? what a great city, have spent considerable amount of time there, cousin goes to the University of Cork, she's studying at the college of arts, Celtic studies, and social science if I recall.

Slainte

Very cool James. I'm from cork city myself born and bred in cork. Have you ever been out to Beal Na MBlaith its actually really cool to see. I was out there not so long ago with the girlfriend she's from Ennis and had never seen it, she also loves Irish history because of her relatives living up the north that would have been involved in the troubles

Hey James and dh sorry for butting in like this, just thought it was kinda cool, but my grandma on my dads side is actually from Ireland. I believe the limmerick area. Just cool cause I haven't met alot of people who are, or have family, that are immigrated from Ireland.

I still have a ton of family over there and was lucky enough to get to go over there and see where my grandma and her brothers and sisters grew up.

Sorry again for interuppting just got a little excited. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Hey James and dh sorry for butting in like this, just thought it was kinda cool, but my grandma on my dads side is actually from Ireland. I believe the limmerick area. Just cool cause I haven't met alot of people who are, or have family, that are immigrated from Ireland.

I still have a ton of family over there and was lucky enough to get to go over there and see where my grandma and her brothers and sisters grew up.

Sorry again for interuppting just got a little excited. Haha

Dont worry about butting in dude thats what this place is all about. Its great that you got to come over to see where the family were from. Did you get to play any golf where you were over??

Yeah I played one round. Can't remember where though. Haha. Some place in northern Ireland. It was like 10 years ago that I went. Really wish I could remember though it was a nice course

Last edited:
welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP James. Hope you can beat the neuro muscular thing and get back out and play. I didn't play for 7 years due to my back and I missed golf everyday

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

:welcome: James! You found a home away from the golf course in THP!!

Welcome! This is where you can keep from going insane in the winter

Tappin!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP !

welcome to THP

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the best golf forum in the world James, glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to THP.

Boozhoo(Welcome) to THP.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome James

Welcome

Back