Hazy Smog from Canadian Wildfires

Frank559

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is new york city this morning. Feels like LA.

I can feel it in my lungs

8E96BAC7-05E5-41CF-A521-2A0D783D7DC4.jpeg

It’s really bad where I am. I’m supposed to march in our flag day parade tomorrow but I don’t think I’m going to now. I threw out the garbage today and was outside for about one minute; felt like I was forced to smoke a cigarette.

We're heading up to the NE for vacation. I'm hoping we aren't smoked out the entire time.

We've had the smoke in the Chicago area for a couple of days already.
The sun in the morning is a Burnt Orange Color.

So nasty - will probably keep me from playing an after work 9 this evening.

We're heading up to the NE for vacation. I'm hoping we aren't smoked out the entire time.

They say it should end in 2-3 days. Began yesterday so hopefully by the weekend it becomes better.

Read somewhere that being outside for an hour is the equivalent of smoking a cigarette.

The air quality here was awful for a while, hopefully it blows off soon. The current count of active fires is a little lower than it’s been in the past few weeks.

yeah even in Pa we are getting the haze and smoke smell....crazy

We had it from the *other* fires in Canada here in MA a few days ago. Air quality was definitely noticeable.

The haze is here in Michigan as well from those fires, played 18 this morning and the air is supposedly bad but I didn't notice anything other than the sky.

I blame Trudeau :ROFLMAO: It's a far south as NC now. We were told here in VA to limit your time outside. If you have to, wear an N95 mask.

In Syracuse, NY... we apparently have the worst air quality in the country today. Almost everything is cancelled including golf league. :confused:

Not sure how this pic will come through, but the sun is looking pretty unique through the haze.
IMG_8410.jpeg

Oops, sorry, I didn't see that other original thread. My bad... Just jumped in there with all clubs firing! and shanked one...

Two hundred Aust fire fighters are on there way to help out Canadians )

Meadowlands race track in northern NJ
1000006463.jpg

I'm further south and by the ocean so a little better, but my throat is starting to hurt

I thought for sure everyone was taking those photos with sepia on.

This is pretty much a weekly experience when I lived in NM and it was wildfire season. It's brutal on the lungs.

Back