Happy Retirement Paladin

adwillingham

2024 Vokey Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@Paladin is achieving his Army retirement today. Just wanted to wish my THP brother a heartfelt congratulations and thank you for his and his families service.

Hope to tee it up with you again soon and can’t wait to find out what passion serves as your next career.

@Paladin is achieving his Army retirement today. Just wanted to wish my THP brother a heartfelt congratulations and thank you for his and his families service.

Hope to tee it up with you again soon and can’t wait to find out what passion serves as your next career.
Congrats @Paladin on those magic words. Now the question is, whatcha doin now? Same job as a civilian but without a few perks? Just playing golf every day? Say it’s the last one that sounds awesome

Congrats @Paladin and thank you for your service!

Congrats @Paladin - enjoy your retirement.

Wow! Thanks for your service and happy retirement!

Congrats to my guy @Paladin. Thank you for your service and hope we can tee it up again sometime.

Thank you and appreciate you for your service @Paladin 👊🏻

I have not had the pleasure, but thank you for your service @Paladin and enjoy retirement!

Congrats to @Paladin! Thanks for your service, and here’s wishing you a very happy and rewarding retirement.

Thank you for your dedication to our country.
Congratulations on your retirement!
Now go write those next chapters!

Thank you for your service! 🇺🇸

Congratulations @Paladin ! Thank you for your service.

Well done @Paladin! Thank you for your service!

Congrats @Paladin , enjoy your retirement. I retired in 1989 from USAF.

Congrats @Paladin, Enjoy what you have earned!!!

Well-deserved and thank you for your service. We need a Team Hackers reunion badly.

Back