Haney Ripping on Foley on Twitter

I know, I know, what am I doing on this thread then? But, I had to take a look. All I can think is who cares? If Haney and Foley aren't going to meet in the parking lot, or on the ice, who cares?

I haven't looked at the stats, but didn't Tiger win the approximately the same number of tournaments with both Butch and Hank?

Maybe the next Haney Project should be a throwdown between Hank and SF! Who wouldn't watch that?

The Golf Digest article was saying Tiger didn't change his swing because it was broken, but because he felt like he had room for improvement.

OK, I'm back. CRucker, you have a great idea. So far I think Haney has failed to bring a better game to Barkley, Romano and Limbaugh. Let's have a throw down and see if Foley can go through this collection and produce results. Heck I'd pay to watch that.

The Golf Digest article was saying Tiger didn't change his swing because it was broken, but because he felt like he had room for improvement.

I think maybe Tiger should've learned from the late Payne Stewart. Quoted after his second U.S. Open victory, he was asked why it took him so long to win another, he said (paraphrasing) "I spent so much time trying to improve my swing after the last one and went into a slump. I finally realized that was as good as I was going to get and went back to my old swing. And here I am winning another". Tiger, Butch Harmon is on the other line shall I put him through.......

I think maybe Tiger should've learned from the late Payne Stewart. Quoted after his second U.S. Open victory, he was asked why it took him so long to win another, he said (paraphrasing) "I spent so much time trying to improve my swing after the last one and went into a slump. I finally realized that was as good as I was going to get and went back to my old swing. And here I am winning another". Tiger, Butch Harmon is on the other line shall I put him through.......
Great quote, never heard that one.

Yeah Biggsy, I really miss Payne, if there was ever rythmn in a golf swing or a personality to immulate, I think he would be at the top of my list for both.

Yeah Biggsy, I really miss Payne, if there was ever rythmn in a golf swing or a personality to immulate, I think he would be at the top of my list for both.
Class act all the way. Sorely missed.

Maybe the next Haney Project should be a throwdown between Hank and SF! Who wouldn't watch that?

I'd watch them play 18 holes against each other. that would be entertaining

OK, I'm back. CRucker, you have a great idea. So far I think Haney has failed to bring a better game to Barkley, Romano and Limbaugh. Let's have a throw down and see if Foley can go through this collection and produce results. Heck I'd pay to watch that.

Ummmm. I am guessing you have not watched much of the Haney Project huh?

I agree. I'd rather have Hanks answer the question(s) vs. not answering because speculation and rumor would rule if he didn't. The honesty and opinion is welcomed

Exactly right. Haney did not start all of this. Lets remember if Hank does not answer the questions, we get pissed and then when he does answer honestly, the TW fans get pissed. The truth is the guy is stuck.

Back