Grandaddy vibes giveaway - 2024 Apex Pros!

Awesome gesture.

I am in!

Awesome - I am in!

Thanks @McLovin !

I would be more than happy to try these beautiful irons.

No entries for me but this is awesome.

I'm interested for sure.

This is a crazy giveaway. Wow

I believe these are out of my league, but they will make someone a great set of irons! Thank you @McLovin for being so generous!

This is an amazing thing. I would love to upgrade from my current Taylormade M2's.

Good morning THPers! Filled with inspiration from the amazing show Team Legacy gave us at last week's 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf I am running a contest to pass along the set of 2024 Apex Pros I have been testing along with several other forum members! You can read our feedback here.

The set is right handed 4 through Pitching Wedge. Setup is stock length and loft, True Temper Dynamic Gold MID 115 stiff flex shafts, and Golf Pride Z Grip Chevron Firm grips. Currently the lie angle is 2* up, but I'm happy to adjust that at the winner's request. The set has seen some range time and a few rounds, as well as some marks from the lie angle adjustment.

To enter, simply make a post in this thread that you're interested. That's it! I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Friday 12/15/2023. The set retails for $1,505 new on Callaway's site, but the only thing I ask of the winner is to be active in the review thread and enjoy these beautiful irons!

Good luck to all who enter!
I’m interested, and need lie angles to be adjusted lol

Love this, bud. Count me in.

I am in! I've got some great ideas for these and if they work out, I have a few people in mind to pass my existing set on to!

You are amazing for doing this @McLovin !

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Awesome gesture Chris! I will definitely throw my name in the hat to test and review those sweet irons!

I'm interested and @McLovin happy holidays! You are truly a generous awesome person!

Very interested. Cheers!

That's awesome. I'm in! Such an amazing gesture!!

I’m out, but wanted to say really cool @McLovin

Not an entry but extremely cool gesture. I love this community

Not an entry.

Great gesture @McLovin.

Sign me up @McLovin .... great gesture.

very cool.

Last edited:
This is an insane giveaway! Way to share the love of the Grandaddy and THP. I'd love to give these a try

Such an awesome gesture, count me in as I would love to test these out.

Wow, what an awesome opportunity for someone. Definitely have my eye on the apex pro’s and would love to jump in the review thread. Thanks and happy holidays!

Nice gesture. These are too good for me.

Not an entry, but very nice of you to pass them along!

Back