NEWS Grandaddy Golf Balls - Limited Time availability

@JasonFinleyCG can you share what the hurdles were in making the Grandaddy balls happen?
More internal stuff but it is just getting the setup work done and product ready to take orders on - obviously a fairly busy time of year for us too so just time and a little bit of effort. Glad we were able to make it happen.

Does anyone else go into their order history every day to see if they've shipped even though they said it's too early to check? :p
They will not ship until after all orders are in and we start making - probably a couple weeks

Is word that hard for people to use or something :LOL:

I fully realize the benefits of Excel for something like this and should have went with that, but it's not that bad lol
They have this thing called Copy and paste. 🤣🤣

@Muchmore18 word isn't that hard... but if you're using word I imagine this is you "calculating" the totals

Well versed in the ol’ ctrl+c, crtl+v :LOL:

Doing it out of spite at this point as mentioned earlier lol
Haha. I prefer the quick buttons. Especially in my line of work.

@Muchmore18 word isn't that hard... but if you're using word I imagine this is you "calculating" the totals

Haha I can see that. But really, after the first calculation that I did, pretty easy to keep track of stuff.

Way more time being spent on how I’m keeping track of the data (that is obviously flawed if you’ve read any of the posts) instead of the fact that we have close to 300 dozen ordered! And as Finley mentioned above, this isn’t exactly a calm time of the year for them lol

So whether I keep track in word or not, this is a pretty incredibly thing Callaway has done to make sure anyone who wants the G ball, can get it!

Two days to go!

Do I need 1 more???

Way more time being spent on how I’m keeping track of the data (that is obviously flawed if you’ve read any of the posts) instead of the fact that we have close to 300 dozen ordered! And as Finley mentioned above, this isn’t exactly a calm time of the year for them lol

So whether I keep track in word or not, this is a pretty incredibly thing Callaway has done to make sure anyone who wants the G ball, can get it!

Two days to go!
so that means prob closer to 600 dz.

Have like 4 dozen at home already so counting the two I ordered I won’t need balls for 3 years if I order another one 😂😂

More internal stuff but it is just getting the setup work done and product ready to take orders on - obviously a fairly busy time of year for us too so just time and a little bit of effort. Glad we were able to make it happen.
Thanks for taking that time and effort to make this happen for THPers. Seriously awesome of you guys.

Two days to go!
I appreciate the effort and commitment. it's just a little fun to poke ha while we wait for final results and shipping... if anything it's got me watching a lot of reviews for this one

I’m a gold level rewards member. Per the chart below, the more you buy the more you earn!

Gotcha! I guess I need to order more stuff! Does this include if I get apparel and Callaway PreOwned?

You get different number of points per dollar spent based on your rewards level.
Thanks! Gotcha. I'm gonna have to get more stuff.:D

Gotcha! I guess I need to order more stuff! Does this include if I get apparel and Callaway PreOwned?
Yep. And you get points for trade-ins.

Throwing it back to the OG Grandaddy. In for 2 doz of the CS X LS variety. Best ball I've ever played and Grandaddy, its a perfect match.

Thanks to Jason and Callaway for making this available!

Last edited:
Back