Got my 2nd Eagle this weekend!

Nice, now you just need the Albatross and you'll have hit for the cycle..

nice!! no eagles or hole in ones for me!!, couple of birdies! one day

Way to go! That's an awesome drive on that hole congrats!

Congrats! I haven't made too many myself, so when they come around it's a huge deal to me!

Hope you have a ton more in your bag to come!

That is SUCH a fun hole!
It is a pretty big carry over those bunkers. I always had to play to the left of them. Then I end up on the right side of the tree and playing into the green skinny wise. Not a great way to play that hole... you would have thought I would learn!

Congrats on the eagle- I am still waiting for #1 myself!

Uniridge.png

I snuck the drive in between the bunkers and the right tree line, had a perfect line to the green since I was right of that big tree in the front left of the green!

Thanks again everyone, heading to The Bull at Pinehurst Farms http://www.golfthebull.com/ on Friday after a morning work meeting in Sheboygan, it's our only Nicklaus course in Wisconsin and in my opinion totally under-rated, hopefully I will have more to share after that round!

That's awesome!!! The closest I have ever come to a hole in one is about 2 feet, and I actually got my first eagle before I ever got a birdie by holing out from 190 yards with a 5 wood on a 440 yard par 4. That was 17 years ago, and only 1 eagle since then.

Congrats. I have never had one. My son that has played for only about a year has one but not me. Even yesterday I drove the green on a par 4 and missed the putt:at-wits-end:.

Back