Golfworks “designer”ferrules

Those look pretty good to my eye. Fun seeing Golfworks put time into it

I’d get some if I didn’t have to remove the heads to put them on.

I could get down with some 8R's

Price is great. Good custom ferrule gateway drug. 🤣

I don’t know why I would chose these over BB&F

Pretty good price, I am sure they will sell a bunch to golfers who want to add a bit of pizzaz to their gear.

Guess I’d have to learn to pull shafts as it can’t be worthwhile to pay someone to change them out

I don’t think they look that bad and would have no problem using them. I do still like the BB&F ferrules , they provide a bit more “flare”. It would truly depend on the build to choose which ferrule I would go with.

1/3 the price??
And 1/3 the fun 😜

All seriousness though, it’s like I’ve said in here already, it’s a GREAT move by GW and will make customization more available to more golfers. They’re just not as bright as I need haha

And 1/3 the fun 😜
Some of those are very similar to some of the more subtle BB&F ferrules, and $25 is $25.
But yeah, with the cost of most builds, $25 is nothing, and the added amount of bling is well worth it.
I just saw a new BB&F on Instagram that I liked so much, I may tear apart the clubs I built last week and rebuild them.
:ROFLMAO:

Some of those are very similar to some of the more subtle BB&F ferrules, and $25 is $25.
But yeah, with the cost of most builds, $25 is nothing, and the added amount of bling is well worth it.
I just saw a new BB&F on Instagram that I liked so much, I may tear apart the clubs I built last week and rebuild them.
:ROFLMAO:
I don’t do subtle. 🤣

They're not 3" long with 42 different colors, so Golfworks missed the mark. I would actually use the Golfworks ferrules, though. At least they make sense. The BB&F ferrules are fugly and complete nonsense, and they make whatever clubs they are on look like 💩.

Which one of these for my Srixon - DART TSPX - CP2 Wrap build?

I’m thinking these.
1701199490634.png

Simple but nice!

Pretty cool to be able to get these from Golf Works! I do like my BB&F though. Especially the custom option.

I see you lurking this morning. They getting installed today?
Don’t have them yet. Don’t have the shafts yet either. Installation should be next week.

Back