GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

Anyone have great luck with GolfTEC? Price about the same as what I described?

i spent 6 months over a winter/spring going to Golf-Tec, the price was similar to what you're finding. those consistent lessons are the single biggest thing that improved my golf game, as i dropped 5 points off my hcp over the next year. i would not describe it as robotic, rather they have a definite method and my coach worked with me on a preferred swing. now, those fundamentals of the swing are exactly where i needed to get better and where the payoff was to be found for me. and i'm not a swing-thought guy, so the visual images of pros in the videos that i could compare to videos of my swing, plus finding the feel of a better swing through the use of various aids really paid off for me.

the same number of lessons from my course pro would have been less expensive. but they wouldn't have taken place during the winter, they wouldn't have included the technology and two-direction video of my swing, and they wouldn't have included sim bay practice time. if it's in your budget, i think you'll find value.

I am currently going to GolfTec and think it has made a pretty solid difference in golf to begin this season. Definitely more in mid-season form early than other years. I picked up one of their New Year packages which gave me the Swing Eval, 10 lessons and 10 practice sessions to use for the year for broken down it came out to about $100 per hour, which is right in line with other teachers I have used in my area. The technology they have is great, and the fact that they are indoors and none of my lessons are affected by bad weather was a huge plus especially in Jan/Feb/March of this year. I know they generally run a decent amount of promotions through the year that can bring the costs down some if that is your only sticking point.
Dang it all...
1713892010623.png

I am currently going to GolfTec and think it has made a pretty solid difference in golf to begin this season. Definitely more in mid-season form early than other years. I picked up one of their New Year packages which gave me the Swing Eval, 10 lessons and 10 practice sessions to use for the year for broken down it came out to about $100 per hour, which is right in line with other teachers I have used in my area. The technology they have is great, and the fact that they are indoors and none of my lessons are affected by bad weather was a huge plus especially in Jan/Feb/March of this year. I know they generally run a decent amount of promotions through the year that can bring the costs down some if that is your only sticking point.
My instructor Blake said they run the special a couple times each year. Spring and fall 25% off. I’m going to finish up my credits I bought during the spring sale. Then plan to do another 10 pack in the fall

This sounds cheap.I was paying $300 a lesson for a little over an hour with my instructor.Did 9 lessons and had to put a stop to it.Has a lot to do what you have to fix.. and advice you get.I did get my monies worth.But it can be overwhelming as well

Back