Golf Sense Preview

nice! That is smaller than I thought it would be.

This is very cool! I am excited to hear more!

Can't wait to see what you think of it and how it compares to the SB.

Wow a free app for this and the device is only $130 bucks this is something I have been looking for. I hope it works well

Alright Hanks time to get to work on this one.

Hanks: crazy how small that thing is and what is has the potential to do. Looking forward to reading your feedback in due time!

I hope this device finds it's way to either the Morgan Cup or the AC Tour Stop. I'd love to see it in action

Hanks...Bring that bad boy to the Morgan Cup!! I would love to see it in action!!

EDIT: I just did an ebay search and found 3 under $100 with free shipping...all brand new....trying to resist!

Last edited:
Looking forward to a review on this.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hanks...Bring that bad boy to the Morgan Cup!! I would love to see it in action!!

EDIT: I just did an ebay search and found 3 under $100 with free shipping...all brand new....trying to resist!

You got it man, this is going to be a real cool device!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Taking it out to the range with me today dude!

Looking forward to a update Hanks, I am very interested in this device so I am counting on positive feedback to justify a purchase lol.

Taking it out to the range with me today dude!

Can't wait to read the full review on this. I would love to see if there's an actual benefit to having this show you in 3D what your swing is doing.

Back