Red rooster but normally claw max mixed with Kirkland

MG gloves, quality enough for the price.

Caddy Daddy Claw Pro for the better part of the last 2 seasons, but very happy with the new Claw Max now. I keep some FJ rain and winter gloves in the bag for desperate times.

Found Red Rooster and going to be hard to go back.

Tried a pair of footjoy weather softs after and it felt like I was wearing winter mitts.

Yes. I have had 2. They were invincible and I just lost them and had almost zero wear on either.

My go-to has been MG because they are so cheap and are good quality.

I generally go MasterGrip also.

Footjoy Rain Gloves for hot, humid days
Srixon Tour Cabretta in cooler rounds
Callaway Weather Spann for warm days, but not too hot

I played Callaway Weather Spann this year and was very pleased.

I’m not that hard on gloves.
I use MavFli Tour cabretta until they get too stiff/crispy or dirty. I don’t get palm blow outs.
I also wear it all the time even when putting. I don’t get finger seam ripping from pulling them on and off.

I’ve been using Kirkland for a few years. I can’t beat the deal and they wear well too!

I use the PGA SuperStore house brand, PGA Tour G3 Power Grip glove. Been using them for a couple of seasons. They hold up well, and I wash them at the kitchen sink, with a little dish soap. Get a two seasons out of one, dependent on how much I play. Well made, never had a seam rip, and hold their shape. Reasonably priced, considering they are not from a major OEM.

I am bouncing between the Claw daddy glove and Rainggloves. When it was super hot I just used raingloves due to excess sweating.

I do the same and that's how I found the Finger Ten gloves. They're like rain gloves without the bulk.

Kirklands for SIM practice
Taylormade TP for actual golf

With having Hook of the Hamate Surgery on my Left Hand, I need some padding so I go:

During the winter in the dome I go with Bionic ReliefGrip Gloves

I've got the Red Rooster monthly subscription.. I'm happy with it.

Got plenty of KSig in my locker at the course as well.

Caddy Daddy Claw, Claw Max. Nice gloves. Mesh backing. Silicon grip in the palm and fingers. Very durable. Maybe I'll switch to Kirkland and give that a try since they have right hand gloves now on their website.

Look what came in the mail today

PXL_20231118_002730817.jpg

I've been using the Clinch Tactile glove. Think it will be my go to for awhile.

Just received a HIRZL glove I ordered. Forgot how much I like this glove.
I go thru gloves quite often hitting at the range during the summer. I normally use FJ Weather Soft and have 4 old ones hanging on my bag that I rotate thru during my range sessions. This should eliminate that problem.

Grey Claw Pro

Mizuno Tour has been my go to, Callaway Tours haven’t held up well or they’d be my #1

That should be about 3 years worth of gloves for you.

that's the word on the street!!!

I'm gonna beat the crap out of them. Just re-gripped all of my clubs with max grit sandpaper.

I'm gonna destroy these just to prove you all wrong!!!!!

(i'm joking)

Rotate thru a few. TravisMathew, Nike Dura Feel, Callaway OptiFlex. Need to give the Weather Spann's a try soon. Oh and a set of TaylorMade Rain gloves

Back