Golden Tee - best game ever?

Lefty Moonshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Best bar/arcade game ever? Only rival for me would be pop-a-shot.

Its been a long time since I've played, but man there are not many things better in life than drinking a beer and playing a round of Golden Tee against a friend. Anyone have a Golden Tee in their home?

1670514669439.png

Every time I see 1 I have to play it. Can't help myself.

Great arcade game, Street Fighter 2 is the best arcade game ever though

Big Buck Hunter is my #1 bar game if we're talking video games and not things like pool or darts.
Fair, thats a great game also. As a kid, Big Buck Hunter was defitnitely more fun since I was shooting a gun haha

I would love to have one of those. It was a blast. When I was starting my career me and a buddy used to go to a bar for lunch once a week and play Golden Tee.

My vote goes to NBA Jam.

But yes, Golden Tee is up there for sure.

Absolutely.. my brother, myself, and a few buddies make bar choices based on who has it and what version.

My father owned a bar for 25+ years and we made him have it at all times. My brother has an old version in his basement currently.

Have been looking for a good deal on the One Up small version for a while. The full version woyld be neat to have, but pricey.

For a bar arcade game #1 is Big Buck Hunter, never really got into the Goldent Tee game

Golden tee ROCKS!

I love some Golden Tee, but if I had to pick something in a bar it would be a pinball machine.... My personal favorite pinball would be The Addams Family machine.

I like the bowling version of golden tee as well. less attention span required.

Absolutely my favorite bar game. Have played over a 1,000 rounds easily. In the last 5 years though I have probably played less then 25 times though.

My right thumb is aching just thinking about it. I think the callous from 10 years ago just finally healed over.

My right thumb is aching just thinking about it. I think the callous from 10 years ago just finally healed over.
I always spun it with both thumbs at the same time...like a flick of the thumbs

Big Buck Hunter, NBA Jam, NFL Blitz

This was super over at one time.

100E4ECB-6B0D-4399-A459-216495E1ABB3.jpeg

Yea NFL Blitz was amazing. For me, that was an N64 game moreso than ever playing in an arcade
True but anytime I saw it, or still do to this day, I have to play

Nothing will ever beat Outrun for me!

Back