Ghost Adventures House Calls

I had no idea that had such a BTS crew.

I figured it was like them and like 4-5 people.
So did I. We live on a cul de sac and the neighbors were like ummmmmm WTF is happening? It kinda looked like an FBI raid at first. Everyone in black, white vans.

We had to walk around and let everyone know what was going on. They were at our house for 2.5 days.

I had no idea that had such a BTS crew.

I figured it was like them and like 4-5 people.
somebody's gotta knock on them walls

Justin Timberlake What GIF

I will be checking this out. These types of things are interesting to me as someone who's swears they saw a ghost and has had other mysterious things happen in the house.

I would have never figured that @Canadan with all his social icky fears would be a ghost hunter.. But I guess they dont have germs. Maybe that is why.. lol.
He's started numerous threads on it.

I watched last night and it was good show.
In the end, I'd be selling if it was my house.

Ohh I watch tons of ghost shows (this one included). Will be very cool to have a connection to the person on the show! I'll likely watch it tonight

This is awesome. I'll absolutely follow this thing along.

I hunt ghosts via YouTube.

Still undecided if I'd go into anywhere knowingly haunted at any point of day.
I get my hair cut at a place called Tune Up. I was in a couple months ago to make an appointment and was told that the ghost hunters were coming in for the weekend. Turns out the building is on old indian ground and has a few spirits that hang around. The shops security camera picks up these people/entities. They showed me a video of one sitting in the chair I was sitting in. Very weird.

Anyway, I'll have to checkout this show!

Love this show along with Zak and the Gang. I want to go to his museum in Vegas. I'll have it recorded.

I get my hair cut at a place called Tune Up. I was in a couple months ago to make an appointment and was told that the ghost hunters were coming in for the weekend. Turns out the building is on old indian ground and has a few spirits that hang around. The shops security camera picks up these people/entities. They showed me a video of one sitting in the chair I was sitting in. Very weird.

Anyway, I'll have to checkout this show!
Wonder if this means there will be a new season of Ghost Hunters?

Watched it and WOW, this had the guys do a complete 180 on what they were thinking. Are you doing the prayers like they suggested? Are you still hearing noises/voices? Also, what was it like talking with the gang?

Just watched it and was interesting. Has Rebecca left or keep letting you know she is there?

stuff still happens. It’s active on a regular basis, but it comes in “bunches” one thing that happens regularly is I feel like she’s bouncing off the walls. And lots of kitchen stuff still occurs.

Most recent thing was, we have an alarm system. On Thursday morning it went off as if someone was breaking into the house. This was at 5AM. I got up and stumbled to the panel as it woke all of us up. The critical area the alarm was telling me was the kitchen window. Next to the down spout. All window screens intact, no individuals on ring cams. And all think solar storm hit later in the morning so I can deduct that also. Very very odd, never had a single issue with alarm system.

Back