Ghost Adventures House Calls

tucsoncacti

Team Paradise/2021 MC Winner/Heading to Gray Bull
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey fellow THP’ers. It makes me nervous even posting this, but wanted to let you all know I will be on GA:House Calls tonight @9PM Central.

Just some back story, moved into new house and some odd stuff was happening over time as we settled in. It kinda ramped up to the video I added. Which was 16 months ago. (If you turn up sound. First 5 seconds it clearly is speaking)

Any way it ramped up after that and saw an instagram post they were looking for investigation for houses. I reached out and the rest is history I guess. So if you’re interested in that stuff I hope you check it out.

Holy smokes that's creepy. Will check it out!

What am I missing?? Sounds like a dog in the window huffing at the dog walking down the street..

Love it! Any other weird things happening?

Interested to hear what you are able to talk about regarding the show. Curious how much of it is churched up.

Add your avatar and yep creepy! haha

That is really cool, I watch all of these shows.

Clicked on this thread with full intention of tagging you in it. Lol.
I would have never figured that @Canadan with all his social icky fears would be a ghost hunter.. But I guess they dont have germs. Maybe that is why.. lol.

What am I missing?? Sounds like a dog in the window huffing at the dog walking down the street..
Correct, my thoughts at first too, but I have other video of same couple walking back down the street, you can hear them talking but it’s very muffled. So seduction of no way the mic picked up the dogs in that manner. I cannot even hear what the people are saying.

Also at beginning of video it says heyyyy.

Correct, my thoughts at first too, but I have other video of same couple walking back down the street, you can hear them talking but it’s very muffled. So seduction of no way the mic picked up the dogs in that manner. I cannot even hear what the people are saying.

Also at beginning of video it says heyyyy.
watching again.. As of right now I am a little..

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Love it! Any other weird things happening?

Interested to hear what you are able to talk about regarding the show. Curious how much of it is churched up.
Yes. Will let the show play out and can talk about it tomorrow. Few things to note, it was actually a lot of fun doing this show. My wife, who does not think any of this stuff is happening, and massive skeptic, had a blast with crew and team.

Stuff still happens. Some weeks nothing, other weeks it’s active as f**k.

IMG_0745.jpeg

I would have never figured that @Canadan with all his social icky fears would be a ghost hunter.. But I guess they dont have germs. Maybe that is why.. lol.
I hunt ghosts via YouTube.

Still undecided if I'd go into anywhere knowingly haunted at any point of day.

Weird stuff, don't be letting any of that follow you out to GrayBull, don't want anything following me home. ;) But seriously will try to watch some of this.

You’re not the only one telling me that. 😂😂 my wife don’t hear it either.
I hear the growl or whatever it is.. I just don’t know what I am hearing..

I watch this show.
This'll be cool to watch.
Is the team like normal or are they a bit off for doing this stuff for so long?

I watch this show.
This'll be cool to watch.
Is the team like normal or are they a bit off for doing this stuff for so long?
They were really cool. Honestly it was just odd having them in my house. My daughter and I really enjoyed interacting with Lauren. She was very nice and down to earth. Production crew on this show is massive. 20/25 people. Here is our garage full of their gear. House had 5 xl vans parked in front and a few in driveway

What I did not expect was there to be an actual director.
IMG_0785.jpeg

I had no idea that had such a BTS crew.

I figured it was like them and like 4-5 people.

This is pretty cool. I will try to tune in. My uncles house was built on land that was used as a hospital during the civil war. They've had some weird things happen and seen some strange stuff. Always interested in these types of shows.

Back