ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
Today my father, George (jorge44), is undergoing gall bladder surgery and I would ask everyone to send some good vibes his way. It seems like it is not a huge surgery and he should be released the same day, but any kind of surgery is always a big deal.

I hope this will relieve a lot of the pain he has been in lately so he can get back to golfing and enjoying life. Get well soon Dad!!

Hope you recover and get back out on the course quickly Jorge44!

My good thoughts are headed to him, and all of your family.

Best wishes Jorge44 !!

I hope his surgery goes very well. I agree that any surgery is scarey. Good luck and God bless.

My thought and well wishes are sent his way

Blessings sent your families way

Tap tap taparoo

Good luck Jorge. I didn't know before now you two are related.

Get well soon, best wishes for a speedy recovery Jorge

Thanks for the support guys, I am hoping I will hear some news about him soon.

Wishing the best to you and your father.

Good vibes sent! Hope everything goes well.

Good luck Jorge, and lots of good thoughts headed your way!

Wishing you the best Jorge.

Hope surgury goes good and he heals up fast to get back on the course.

I am happy to report that my Dad is back at home and resting. My mother let me know that he is on a lot of pain meds but that everything went as expected.

I am happy to report that my Dad is back at home and resting. My mother let me know that he is on a lot of pain meds but that everything went as expected.

Great to hear. Hope the recovery is speedy!

Great to hear that he's home and doing okay.

Very glad to hear things went well. Hope for a speedy recovery!

Sorry I missed this before. Glad he is at home and resting. Good vibes sent to you and your family

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Good to hear ripper.

Hey Guys,

I had a chat with Jorge (also my father) last night and he sounds like he is doing great! He was out of the hospital in a matter of hours after the surgery and aside from the feeling of a knife wound in the stomach, he said hes not feeling too bad. Hopefully it will be a quick recovery. He did ask the doctor about golfing, and was told he will have to stick to just putting for a few weeks due to the core movement of swinging a club. He sounds very positive that this will be a good chance to just focus on his putting!

I hope all goes well. Tell him his family here is thinking of him.

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts! And thank you to both of my sons - Ripper for starting this thread and Badass for posting!! Gall bladder surgery is over, so hopefully that means no more very painful attacks. Now, just the slow process of recovery.

The surgeon says no heavy lifting (>10 lbs) for at least a month, no riding motorcycles for a few months and no golf. I agree that full swings are out; not good after surgery. But practicing my putting couldn't hurt, could it?

Again, thank you everyone!

Back