GEM golf swing aid

Haven't seen one unfortunately.

WETHRIFT10 worked for 10% off. I just ordered it this morning. Shipping was still $8.99 but no sales tax was added.

Does anyone have a coupon code for the GEM? I’ll buy one either way but I’d thought I check first.
I see you got one. Most of the youtube videos esp Steve Johnson have a code at end of videos that I believe still work.

A little update after my first round since using the GEM Golf trainer.
  • I swung the trainer at home with a 9i yesterday on several occasions. Wobble was there, but started getting better after a glass of whiskey :p
  • I didn't have time to hit the range in the morning before the round, so I swung the iron with the longest rod in the teebox about ten times before removing it for the round.
  • First shots felt like I wristed it left, both 5w and irons. Started to get into a better groove after that.
  • Lateral dispersion wasn't greatly improved, but I think I didn't push a single iron shot to the right.
  • Distance wise, I was 5-10m longer today than ever before. That's half to a full club longer for me. Flew several greens because of this.
  • I felt more loose and releasing the shots. Barely took divots today. So I think that's an immediate difference after using the rod a few times.

I’m trying to get the hang of this thing. Everything feels good until just after impact position. That’s where I feel the ‘wobble’ that is talked about so much. Can’t seem to shake it. I will continue working at it though!

I haven't been getting enough time with the GEM lately. I mainly use it for a few swings at the range before a round, mostly because practice time has been at a premium lately.

What I can say is that even with very limited use, I feel the GEM has cleaned up my takeaway and straightened my irons a lot. Previously, I couldn't hit a 6i for the life of me, I don't even carry a 5i. But after some GEM training, 6i is a club that I feel confident enough to pull out of the bag and even hit a great tee shot with the last round.

I'll need to get more time in to get rid of the wobble, but initial thoughts are encouraging.

Back