Garia $78k golf cart?

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Curious - what do you guys think of this:

One could buy two Harleys or a Tesla etc for this.

I mean it looks really nice, and if i had unlimited amounts of money sure. But really, it's kind of ridiculous considering the car you could get for that money.

Hmm.. I read through the benefits section and it does not add up. It looks great and has come nice tech, but I would think around $15K. I don't know where $70k + comes from?

Even if I had the funds to go out and comfortably spend $78k on a luxury, it dang sure would not be on a golf cart.

Hard no.

Hell no. That’s silly.

78k golf cart and it doesn't even have a hemi in it? Weak.

Also, not ever would I spend that on a golf cart.

Sick cart.
But I'm not seeing or reading anything that justifies that price tag.

Another thought, how many golf clubs/courses still allow you to use your own cart? The last several I’ve been a member of or played somewhat frequently going back almost 20 years in Mississippi, Texas, Florida, Tennessee and Alabama do not allow private carts. But, you could drive this to the club and get a prime spot in the parking lot.

I want to meet their first customer. I am sure we would have so much to talk about concerning the finer things in life ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can I get a his and hers?

Another thought, how many golf clubs/courses still allow you to use your own cart?
I know a place near the coast with a colorful collection.

The gray one is only $73,000.

Clearly that is a very nice golf cart, however, the cost is at least double of what I'd expect them to be asking for it.

I mean.... If I had money to spend that much on a golfing accessory, then hell ya haha.

I mean, for the mucho rich. Sure..

Another way to separate fools from their money not to mention the website is terrible and lack of pics is highly suspect.

Look pretty cool. I might give 78 for it. 78 hundred that is. No way I'm spending 20K more than what I could get a loaded 1500 Silverado High Country.

I'll take two please....if they are free.

a little outside my price range, give me the gray one for $73k instead

That is ridiculous. However if you have unlimited funds I guess why not.

Back