Chocolate Rain
[YOUTUBE]EwTZ2xpQwpA[/YOUTUBE]

Leave Britney Alone!!!
[YOUTUBE]kHmvkRoEowc[/YOUTUBE]

Tron Guy
[YOUTUBE]3609OtM138c[/YOUTUBE]

Laughing Baby
[YOUTUBE]5P6UU6m3cqk[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh, Chocolate Rain. Effectively sticks in my head for a week after hearing it one time.

Wow, the Tron Guy is amazing, I have never seen that before.

[YOUTUBE]cJQU6x9qJko[/YOUTUBE]

that Panda one is so funny. the mothers reaction is priceless

Someone needs to link the SouthPark clip putting them all in the same room together. Oh yes, there will be blood.

Someone needs to link the SouthPark clip putting them all in the same room together. Oh yes, there will be blood.

lol, yeah, i remember that. im glad they didnt show anything happening to the laughing baby though. that would've been a little to much, lol

I don't know how famous this is, but I personally LOVE it! Man I used to live and die by this junk when I was a kid! Jesse "The Body" Ventura doing the announcing is great!!!

[YOUTUBE]468sEx-cyEE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I don't know how famous this is, but I personally LOVE it! Man I used to live and die by this junk when I was a kid! Jesse "The Body" Ventura doing the announcing is great!!!

Thanks for fixing that MO....why couldn't I get that to show up in my post!? I thought maybe it was just that way in the preview post window...huh.

Thanks for fixing that MO....why couldn't I get that to show up in my post!? I thought maybe it was just that way in the preview post window...huh.

Only paste the code AFTER the = sign in the youtube tags.

For example, the url of the video you wanted to post was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468sEx-cyEE

Only paste 468sEx-cyEE between to youtube tags.

Also, sometimes there is additional garbage, like here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468s...p?do=newreply&p=95893&feature=player_embedded

In that case the code is the same. Just copy what is between the = and the &.

Your Business Card is Crap
[YOUTUBE]4YBxeDN4tbk[/YOUTUBE]

This is the most impressive business card I've ever seen. It's mine.

Too rich for jesting.

Your Business Card is Crap

That guy may be the biggest douchebag I've ever seen.

(Did he see "American Psycho" too many times?)

David after the Dentist- one of my favorites;

[YOUTUBE]txqiwrbYGrs[/YOUTUBE]

Thats one of my favorites. Im sure we have all had a few nights like that, poor little guy.

geez, all those body shots and hits were sooooo obvious and fake, lol. im surprised that pro wrestlers dont take much heat from the real fighters these days (or do they???)

geez, all those body shots and hits were sooooo obvious and fake, lol. im surprised that pro wrestlers dont take much heat from the real fighters these days (or do they???)

Looks real to me. That video was awesome, remember Mean Gene Okerland and Guerilla Monsoon?

Looks real to me. That video was awesome, remember Mean Gene Okerland and Guerilla Monsoon?

how about Baron Von Raschke and The Brain Claw!!!
04.jpg

Ravishing Rick Rude!
108771_6.jpg

and The Nature Boy!!! Ric Flair! WOOOOO!!!
flair_mo-champ.JPG

Two of my favs were Ricky The Dragon Steamboat and Mr 1derful Paul Orndorff.

Once it really started getting fake I quit watching it! hehehe

Randy Savage was great too, mainly because of his manger, Elizabeth, ooooooh yeah!

I actually got Van Rasche's autograph when I was a kid at our local wresting place. (And it was the Iron Claw!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back