Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

The price on the glow in the dark Lo Pan has dropped. I might have to pick one up now.

I know we have several Mickey lovers. @PackersGirl @J4U this just dropped.

Facet Mickey

IMG_2661.jpeg

IMG_2660.jpeg

Ohhhhhh I bet I could hide a Funko purchase in with other Christmas purchases!
The Child D GIF by Disney+

Cal’s collection must be getting huge! Great finds today @Canadan !

Cal’s collection must be getting huge! Great finds today @Canadan !
We've slowed down a TON because we swapped back to Pokemon cards earlier this year - which is fantastic because there's not a ton of room on walls anymore hahaha

That said, this sale was too good to pass up.

We've slowed down a TON because we swapped back to Pokemon cards earlier this year - which is fantastic because there's not a ton of room on walls anymore hahaha

That said, this sale was too good to pass up.
We’ve slowed down too. Feeling the lack of space as well lol

Sometimes you just need a good pop hunt!

We’ve slowed down too. Feeling the lack of space as well lol

Sometimes you just need a good pop hunt!
Black Friday is upon us...

Also, we're driving down to Charleston on Sunday, and there's a crazy pop store in Knoxville we're going to stop at to break up the trip a bit. I'm nervous lmao

Also, we're driving down to Charleston on Sunday, and there's a crazy pop store in Knoxville we're going to stop at to break up the trip a bit. I'm nervous lmao
oh I’m here for it! Live pop hunt with Canadan and Cal?!

He's all in on Sports right now, so they better have some low end heat there haha
Ohhhhh those can get up there! May the odds be ever in your favor! But I’m still cheering Cal on for good pops…not my wallet that will be hurting 🤣
I seriously need that Aaron Jones pop!

IMG_1349.jpegWent on a couple hunts recently

time for a round with a classic hack...er? How long here? Or at least a drink I have bourbon a lot of it.

Back