Foster's Going to be a Big Brother!

Congrats good buddy and tell Erin I am happy for her and little man too :clapp:. I bet little man (Foster) is going to love being little big man now for his little brother or sister. I was in Macon running around. Came back to the thread and boom, a new Calloway on the horizon :D

I can't think of a better thing than polluting society with more Calloway's!!

Congrats TC!! Does Erin play? if so, you have a perfect 4-some!! If not... you'll need one more ... :laugh:

Unfortunatley, she does not. In fact, she's not the biggest fan of golf in general.

I can't think of a better thing than polluting society with more Calloway's!!

Well you could give him some class and call him little ole gray :D. Seriously buddy I am happy for ya!

Thanks gents. I won't lie, it wasn't planned (neither was Foster), and I'm a wee bit stressed about it, but so far everything has gone smoothly.

We have three, of which one was not expected. It is a challenge, but of course I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course I got "fixed" after that. Is that TMI?

It is tiring but we definitely wanted more than one. We're definitely only having two though. Picking out names, mulling over names is one of my favorite things. I thought about naming him Dalton, after Patrick Swayze's character in Roadhouse.

Love it. BA character in a BA movie sounds only fitting! Though Masters was a close second in my book...

Congrats all in all to you and your now growing family!

Congrats on the new member bro. I have given up after my second one because all I seem to have is girls so Im afraid if I try again for a boy I will just get stuck with my third girl.

Congrats on the new member bro. I have given up after my second one because all I seem to have is girls so Im afraid if I try again for a boy I will just get stuck with my third girl.

Girls are great too I'm sure, I only have a boy but if we have another I would love to have a little girl.

Girls are great too I'm sure, I only have a boy but if we have another I would love to have a little girl.

Yeah I was pretty stoked that my first was a girl but I really wanted a boy with my second. Thats alright though I love my girls to death, Im just not sure I could handle three of them haha.

Congrats to the whole Calloway clan! I bet foster is going to love having a little sibling!

Wow all these babies! Congrats!

Congrats TC, Erin, and Big Bro Foster!!

The second one is great because you don't freak out about as much stuff as you did with the first one. The other great thing is that if #2 is a girl then you have one of both, but if it is a boy, then you can just reuse all the same baby gear as you did with Foster.

We are done with our two, but I love having two boys, particularly knowing that my older will always have a sibling to tee it up with like you and One-T do.

Congratulations TC. I'm sure Foster will be a great big brother.

Congratulations TC and family!!!

Tap before talk.

TC that is such AWESOME news!!! You and Erin have to be so excited and given what a great dad you are, Foster's going to be a fantastic big bro to a baby brother or sister.

Congrats brother!! This is great news!! God Bless and good health to all.

Congrats!!

Congrats buddy! That is awesome news.

Congrats! That is awesome.

Congratulations to you and your wife, Big Boy. Too bad I just gave away all our junior clubs. Have to admit Masters would be a pretty cool name. Much better then The Open Championship.

Kevin

Congrats TC!

P.S.

Here are some recommendations for first and middle.

Jacob Robertson
Eldrick Tont
Scotty Cameron
Future Lefty
Ginger Fluffer
Neo Morpheus (Matrix junkie.)

:alien:

Thanks a lot everyone, the sentiments really mean a lot, and yes, ant of you with junior clubs please keep me in mind. He already swings right handed so I'm pretty thankful for that.

I like some of the name suggestions so far. Ginger Fluffer might be the front runner! At least it's a unisex name.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Right handed? What's wrong with that kid?

Kevin

OH NO! He is going to suffer from being on the right side of the ball. NOOOOOOO!!!! :)
Right handed? What's wrong with that kid?

Kevin

Back