Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Is it always this nerve-wracking during a forum testing selection? This is my first one and I can't stop hitting F5...

I think so. Sometimes we name the product and sometimes we dont. When we did the TaylorMade TP irons and did 10 sets, we did not tell people what irons they were. It really depends on what the company and THP want to do.

Being that our goal for 2011 was to do one at a minimum of once a month (usually more), I think (hope) it stays like this. The only way to be involved with forum testing is to stay active.

I think so. Sometimes we name the product and sometimes we dont. When we did the TaylorMade TP irons and did 10 sets, we did not tell people what irons they were. It really depends on what the company and THP want to do.

Being that our goal for 2011 was to do one at a minimum of once a month (usually more), I think (hope) it stays like this. The only way to be involved with forum testing is to stay active.

LOL keep posting JB. These guys are going to have heart-attacks..lol

Is it always this nerve-wracking during a forum testing selection? This is my first one and I can't stop hitting F5...

hahaha I just found out what F5 key does........ It is a little crazy waiting , but you will gain patience over time.....

It is possible that because we are simply in the "now" that this one seems to have an amplified excitement level. That probably didn't make any sense...

We have all seen the TV show where they say and the winner is....

Then there is a massive pause to heighten the moment. I think JB has been watching one of these shows. LOL

LOL keep posting JB. These guys are going to have heart-attacks..lol

Guys, wait for a few hours, I am having chest pains. Gonna go get it checked out, lol

Bbaaaaaaaaahhhhh - my phone keeps sending me email updates and I keep getting excited for spam!

It would be funny if the first post was updated, but JB didn't tell anyone. I wonder how long it would take someone to notice.

It's killing me too. I keep refreshing on my phone at work.

Jacob, if you are having chest pains I am sure your doc will not let you test these sticks. LOL

It would be funny if the first post was updated, but JB didn't tell anyone. I wonder how long it would take someone to notice.

I keep checking - lol

It is possible that because we are simply in the "now" that this one seems to have an amplified excitement level. That probably didn't make any sense...

I'm always excited ....It makes sense, I understand what you were putting out there

I keep checking there too

Jacob, if you are having chest pains I am sure your doc will not let you test these sticks. LOL

He is a golfing buddy, he will clear me instantly, lol.

Sadly I wish we could give away irons to everybody, but it is not feasible. Unfortunately by giving away 7 sets, in the end, we upset/anger 1000s of others. Its not our intent, but the nature of having to make selections like this.

All we can do is continue to do forum testing and pick new and active posters as well as those that have continued to support THP with their activity level.

Sadly I wish we could give away irons to everybody, but it is not feasible. Unfortunately by giving away 7 sets, in the end, we upset/anger 1000s of others. Its not our intent, but the nature of having to make selections like this.

All we can do is continue to do forum testing and pick new and active posters as well as those that have continued to support THP with their activity level.

Drumroll?

Jb, you are enjoying this, aren't you?

I would not be upset for not getting selecting for testing. It's a unique opportunity, that I have been lucky enough to partake in over the past year+. Good luck to everyone and I hope you choose a great set of 7 testers.

I hope no one gets angry. Disappointed, sure, but not angry.

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (34 members and 5 guests)...was just 20 about 10 minutes ago

Back