Forum Putter Testing Sign Up

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Center Shafted Blade style
2. What is your current putter? Yes Caroline Long Putter
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Inserts, just seem to have a better touch with them
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? coming up short of hole consistantly

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blades
2. What is your current putter? NC Voodoo
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Never played a putter with inserts but interested in trying after reading reviews here.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Lag

I am already testing a product so that eliminates me however it will be very interesting to follow a putter review . This should be really awesome and a great opportunity! Good luck to all who enter.

It does not say that Gray.

Putter Testing Signup

Putter Testing Signup

Another great opportunity from the THP, you guys are seriously the best.

1. I'm partial to a heel shafted mid mallet like the odyssey #9 style or anything with a flow neck, I really hate plumbers necks.
2. Right now I go back and forth between a Scotty Newport Beach 1.5 and a Bettinardi Studio Stock #4.
3. I've used both, I probably prefer a non insert but I'll play an insert as well.
4. I have a tendency to not finish my stroke and leave putts out to the right when I'm not putting well.

Hope I get picked! Thanks again THP.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I like the blades putters
2. What is your current putter? Taylormade Rosa Daytona Blade putter
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I do prefer inserts, they help me make sure I hit the center of the putter as well as the grooves help with spin.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? A left to right break... I always lay it under the hole.

Golf season is finally here in NW Ohio. I play roughly 4 times a week, so I will give the best evalution I can, if I am chosen. Thanks THP for the opportunity to help fellow THPer's!

what the heck. lets give it a try.. :)

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I am really loving the blade look (cleveland classic one, SC newport 2 etc)
2. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I do like the inserts very much so. My putter before this was a ping karsten with an insert, it was a little hot, which made me think about a solid no insert putter.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? My biggest weaknesses is utilizing the alignment aid on the putter, and realizing that it helps very much, and then clearing the head during the stroke.

Thanks THP! Good Luck to all

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade anser style or heel shafted mid mallet
2. What is your current putter? Ping G5i Pal
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I play an insert putter because I like the feel of the one I have, but I also like non-inserts, It really just depends on the putter and how it feels, Im not really bias to one or the other.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? I would have to say speed control/ alignment. I have a boomerang training aid on the way tho that should help with the speed!

THANK YOU THP!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mallet or mid mallet
2. What is your current putter? World Tour
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? No insert, they just don't feel right
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Speed/Distance control

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I like a mallet style, but lately have been putting well with a blade style also, which is what I plan my next putter to be.
2. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Red X2
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I have been using my current putter 7 years and everytime lately I have putted a non insert putter it has seemed to feel better and sound better, I am probably going to seek out a non insert model for my next putter.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Down hill lag putts, I don't seem to have a good feel for them on faster greens, otherwise I feel that I am a pretty good putter.

Thank you again THP for giving the forum members a chance to test another product. The part of the contest that excites me the most is the testers will be fitted for their putters. I would guess everyone who has never been fitted for a putter before will definitely putt better with this.

Last edited:
Thanks to THP and the mystery company for this chance at a great opportunity.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to?
I'm visually partial any center shafted putter, but as far as performance goes, center shafted mid mallet putter always seem to work the best for me.
2. What is your current putter?
My current putter is a corza ghost mallet.
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why?
I don't really have a preference either way, for me it comes down to performance. If the putts drop that's really all that matters!!! But if I had to choose I'd go without inserts, more just for looks.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting?
My biggest weakness in putting comes down to confidence. I never trust my line and speed enough to give every putt a good run at the hole. I come up short and on the low side of the hole way too often.

Very nice! This is something I'm very interested in, especially since there is the fitting part of of it involved. I feel like I have picked a putter that works well with my stroke, but I love the idea of having an expert actually tell me what would work best.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Right now, I'm partial to a blade style with the Ping Zing design to it. I prefer a flow neck or 1/2 shaft bend to a plumbers neck, purely for aesthetic reasons.

2. What is your current putter? Cleveland Classics #3

3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I actually like both, but right now am starting to enjoy non-insert putters more. I feel very comfortable with the Odyssey inserts, but have not really enjoyed the TM inserts up to this point.

4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Reading the greens is my biggest weakness, but I also can have issues making sure my putter is square to the line at impact. I can push or pull a putt almost equally if I miss and there isn't always a glaring reason that I can find.

Awesome! I'd love to test another putter against the Gambler that is on the way.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mallet or mid mallet
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Ice 330 and Never Compromise Gambler(in transit)
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? No preference. If it feels good I will use it.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Speed and alignment.

Thanks THP and company to be named later! This would definately put more use into my Birdie Ball putting mat.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mid-Mallet style
2. What is your current putter? Scotty Cameron Fastback
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? No inserts, I have found the sound of the 'click' gives me better feedback on distance control
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Getting the ball rolling quickly. My putts tend to bump / bounce the first few revolutions, resulting in too many putts missing offline.

Putter Heaven!!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Currently crank neck type I think.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey ---->> Really old circa 1998
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I enjoy the inserts
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? adjusting for the speed of the green. Pretty much when I step up to take a practice swing that should have been the putt!!

I can stop at several ranges and will be playing later this week too. Testing is never a problem. :clapp:

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade style primarily - also have a mallet style Rife putter that is in the garage for bad behavior.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey Black ( see signature )
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I do like inserts - for both feel and sound. Seems to help my distance control immensely.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Keeping the clubface square - if I miss a putt i generally push it slight right due to the face coming open.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Mallet
2. What is your current putter? Bobby Grace F-18
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Dosent matter to me as long as it has good feel
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Putts over 10 feet

Very cool of THP to put this putter testing together.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? A heel shafted, plumbers neck, blade. However, I'm really interested in tring a mid mallet.

2. What is your current putter? Slotline SSi 691

3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I'd have to say insert as thats what I currently have.

4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Alignment, standard miss is on the high side.

I would love to test a putter for THP. I have my own outdoor putting green and an indoor model too. I also spend a great deal of time on our course practice green. I could really give the putters a thorough workout on a regular basis.

1. I am partial to a blade, but have been playing a mallet as of late.
2. As of right now, I have the Taylormade Rossa Corza Ghost in my bag.
3. I prefer a putter without an insert. I feel like I get better feedback.
4. My biggest problem is speed control. I am leaving them too short or too long.

Thank you for another great opportunity to contribute to my favorite golf forum.

Clam

Cool I was thinking about changing my putter .This thread should help me with that decision. Thanks for the Opportunity

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? Blade, but was looking into Mallets
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey BackStryke Blade Putter
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why?I play inserts the ball jumps off a bit faster
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Speed Control

I play at least 3 rounds a week and go to practice range and putting greens additional 2 times a week.

Thanks so much THP and mystery putter company for such and awesome opportunity.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I have always played with blade, but wouldn't mind trying out something new. Who knows it might help me out some.
2. What is your current putter? I currently am playing the center shafted :seemore: M1w.
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I have been back in forth on this. Right now I have a milled face and love it. I did have a :odyssey: with a insert before and liked it a lot. The only reason I left it was because I wanted a CS putter.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? I think my biggest weakness right now is between 5- 10 ft. I just can seem to hole this distance of a putt.

Again thanks for such a great testing opportunity. THP keeps getting better and better day after day.

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I'm partial to mallet style putters. I've played blades, but I haven't found a winner there.
2. What is your current putter? TaylorMade ItsyBitsy cut down to 33 inches with custom white Rossa Grip.
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? I prefer inserts, it seems to help for me.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? Biggest weekness would be proper alignment (or lack there of)

Excellent opportunity, and now that the weather is finally warming up I can throw my name in the hat.

Mallet/Mid-Mallet

Nike IC20-15

No preference I've never used a putter with an insert to compare

My biggest weakness is a push leaving it right and short

Right now I'm partial to simple looking mid-mallets.

I'm currently putting with a SeeMore FGP Mallet.

I prefer no inserts. Mostly because I like the look of a milled face but also because I feel like an insert is going to "disconnect" me from the golf ball, I want a "pure feel". Although I admit my feelings on inserts has no factual basis and is a result of my own preferences.

Consistency. My speed has been good lately but I seem to be struggling with alignment a bit.

Wow the birdie strikes again! What an amazing opportunity this is for whoever is picked.

1. Lately its been blade / Anser style
2. Backstryke Blade is back!
3. Usually I like the feel of an insert but sometimes a milled face is good too.
4. Consistency or lack there of.

Thanks for the opportunity THP!! You guys rock!

1. What putter style (shape) are you partial to? I'm partial to mallett... but I used a Ping Zing blade for many years... prefer the mallett.
2. What is your current putter? Odyssey White Hot 2-ball
3. Do you prefer inserts or no inserts and why? Inserts. They seem to be a little more forgiving for the way I putt.
4. What is your biggest weakness in putting? DISTANCE! I really struggle getting the right distance!

Back