Forum Driver Testing Signup

Congrats guys! What a great honor to have your drivers custom built by Jack's personal clubmaker! Good Luck with the testing and I will be eagerly awaiting the reviews.

:twist::twist::twist:

I'm pretty sure I just squealed like a little girl when I got home and read this. I'm truly at a loss, thank you once again to THP and Nicklaus Golf for this opportunity to test the ML4!!!!

I know that feeling Jman, I had it when I learned I was headed to the Kingdom to be fitted for the R-11. Words really cannot describe it, can they? Congratulations again.

Wow, check this out...Just in from Nicklaus Golf.

A bonus for each of these testers:
Each of their ML4 drivers will be hand made by Rick Gomes, personal club builder for Jack Nicklaus!
All clubs in Jack’s bag over the past 10 years have been handcrafted by Rick and Clay Long.
Rick works together with Clay and Jack on concept, design and production of Nicklaus products.

score!!!!!!!!! was what an incredible feeling, i feel so lucky. and at a lost for words, i cant say thank you enough!!

Wow, check this out...Just in from Nicklaus Golf.

A bonus for each of these testers:
Each of their ML4 drivers will be hand made by Rick Gomes, personal club builder for Jack Nicklaus!
All clubs in Jack’s bag over the past 10 years have been handcrafted by Rick and Clay Long.
Rick works together with Clay and Jack on concept, design and production of Nicklaus products.

Now that's a bonus and a half! Have fun boys looking forward to your write ups

Congrats guys!

Tap before talk.

Congrats to the testers!

Congrats to all....I'm looking forward to this special product testing.

Congrats to the three who were picked

Congratulations to the Testers! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Congrats to the 3 testers. Maybe next time

Sorry I'm a little late to get on here and congratulate you guys today. Been asleep all day after working all night. Woke up this evening and checked this thread first thing! Excited for y'all. Represent THP and Nicklaus to the fullest.

Congrats fellas. Can't wait to see the driver setups ya'll get fitted for and the reviews of course.

thanks, im still excited! i told everyone i know! more excuses to tell the gf why i need to go to the range/course!

Yes, thanks again to all of you! I'm very jazzed by this! And I'm very jazzed by the driver being built by Mr. Gomes! :alien2:

Congrats! I look forward to reading the reviews

Congrats to the testers...looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats to the chosen few. Im looking forward to your reviews. Its great working with a smaller company. I think you will get some great personal attention.

All day I've been sitting here at work thinking about the fitting process, I really cannot wait for this!

Congrats to the testers - can't wait for the reviews to come in.

All day I've been sitting here at work thinking about the fitting process, I really cannot wait for this!

Your not the only one!!! I been thinking about what they are gona ask and how the driver is gonna look and ughh I'm like a kid waiting for christmas

Congrats guys! I know you will all do great with your reviews. Can't wait to hear all about your experience.

Congrats, It´ll be fun to read about your discoveries.

I opted out of this after I signed up because I was sure I was going to buy the R11 and wanted to focus on that. But I bought new irons instead. So, I will be checking back on this thread to see what people think.

I opted out of this after I signed up because I was sure I was going to buy the R11 and wanted to focus on that. But I bought new irons instead. So, I will be checking back on this thread to see what people think.
Nice pickup Bullfrog!

Congratz all. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Back