FootJoy Premier Series Golf Shoes

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Gptta start a thread for this FootJpy line. There’s too good and too comfortable not to have one.

The limiter editions are straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 this year too!

Gptta start a thread for this FootJpy line. There’s too good and too comfortable not to have one.

The limiter editions are straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 this year too!

This pair is awesome!
1623775641315.png

Those look good! Anyone have a Discount Code for FJ? I'd like to get a new pair.

some good work there, they might mess around and get me to order another pair one day.

I've walked 18 in the ones pictured (second photo from top) 2 times. It's been spectacular - I did order them in 10.5 W. So far so good. Most comfortable conventional golf shoe I think I have worn. Used to wear the 2 ton leather soled metal cleated FJs a million years ago. Had not gone FJ since for no particular reason.

Love these.

There's a market for these shoes for sure. I just ain't in it.

I picked one of these up the other day in store and couldn't believe how lightweight they are. Since FJ seems to have gone away from the DNA style shoe these are likely in my future if I want to stick with FJ.

I have a pair of white with green saddles (green $ in the heels) & another pair on order. Really good walking shoe, stylish & comfortable.

these look really good.

These are very, very hot 🔥!

The third pair photo is 🔥🔥🔥

Back