First Time Long Time

Welcome to THP, n00b! Be sure to check the "Golf Carts, Push Buggies and Trolleys" sub-forum for tips on safe golf cart operation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Start by planting a grapefruit tree.

Welcome to THP!

Way to take it all in good fun! I will still pick you anyday!

Welcome to THP! :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha now that is good.

:welcome:@Thrillbilly Jim 🔥

As per our wager from The Callout match, I had to change my forum handle. It was chosen yesterday by @Hibs after he closed out the match. So, my new forum handle is Thrillbilly Jim! Nice to meet y’all.

Welocme! (Yes I know it's spelt wrong)

Champion for honouring the bet mate. 👊

:welcome:

Way to embrace the loss

LOL welcome to THP! :LOL:

That is awesome!

Welcome to THP! Love the bet and the follow through :ROFLMAO:

Welcome sir

It’s been six months since I lost my bet to @Davidhibler, and part of the wager was to change my THP name. After, careful review, I’ve decided to keep the moniker ‘Thrillbilly Jim’. I would like to wish J.B. Cobb III the best in all of his future endeavors!

It’s been six months since I lost my bet to @Davidhibler, and part of the wager was to change my THP name. After, careful review, I’ve decided to keep the moniker ‘Thrillbilly Jim’. I would like to J.B. Cobb III the best in all of his future endeavors!
Let's gooooo!!!

It’s been six months since I lost my bet to @Davidhibler, and part of the wager was to change my THP name. After, careful review, I’ve decided to keep the moniker ‘Thrillbilly Jim’. I would like to wish J.B. Cobb III the best in all of his future endeavors!
Lol, glad you are sticking with it. I think it's great.

It seems to suit you!

I have been a fan of the forum name change. Nice to see it continue. (y)(y)

I think you should add some numbers to it.

Back