First family round today!

48Handicap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My boys (6 1/2 yo. twins!) and I have played a few par 3 courses, but today we got out for 9 on a full size course with my wife...the course was almost empty and the boys had a blast running around hitting balls and maybe doing some driving when we were out of sight of the clubhouse.

It's always an exercise in patience, but we figure that if we get them into what we enjoy, we'll get to do more of it in the future 🙂

Fun stuff, man. Life is a blast!

Attachments

• 20240426_185227.jpg
    20240426_185227.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 8
Dude! Heck yes! Sounds like a fantastic day!!

Awesome!

Awesome. Building memories.

Good stuff. There was a time when my son was little (5 or 6 yo) that my regular foursome was us and my parents. That lasted for several years and I have great memories from those days. My folks are older now and rarely play. My son just turned 18 and is always on the go, but still gets out with me here and there.

Good on you for getting them out there and making golf fun. Hopefully there will be many more of these days for you guys. Like everyone says, it really flies by. Enjoy!

Really cool! My son is only 13 months but excited to get him out there this summer so he can run around with me, and down the road starting swinging away.

Love this!

My boys (6 1/2 yo. twins!) and I have played a few par 3 courses, but today we got out for 9 on a full size course with my wife...the course was almost empty and the boys had a blast running around hitting balls and maybe doing some driving when we were out of sight of the clubhouse.

It's always an exercise in patience, but we figure that if we get them into what we enjoy, we'll get to do more of it in the future 🙂

Fun stuff, man. Life is a blast!
Love it!!! Have a blast.

The best kinda day right there.

Back