Fight at KFT Monday Qualifier

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
so was the putter a blade or a mallet?
I can only hope he was waving the putter and threatening to give new meaning to arm-lock putting if they came any closer.

I feel like there's a critical piece of the escalation being left out of this story... Not often you see fights start like it was described unless 'prison rules' applied. Did those two players know each other well?

Sounds like the father son duo thought they were above everyone else. If it happened just like the story says, arrest sounds appropriate. I personally think dad waving the putter and making threats is grounds for an assault charge as well in most states.

That’s extraordinary, did the R & A have a rules covering this ? 🤭

‘ Bifurcation .... don’t call bifurcation , or lll belt ya ‘

Maybe it’s could escalate into a ’ Shoot out ‘ 18 holes .... tag team style

Na that’s next level , but opportunity for apparel outfitters new line.... Kevlar jacket
😀
By any standards , inexcusable and all should hang thee head in shame , not worthy of game .

That is unreal! There must be more to it in terms of backstory though, right?

@shanewu and I play that course, it is really nice. Haven't gotten into any brawls though. :LOL:

There was a picture of the kid and his dad on another site. The kid looked pretty non-threatening, so I guess that's why he Pearl Harbor'd the other guy.

wow, pretty ridiculous that it escalated to that level.

Is this going to become more of issues as the "my kid plays travel ball" crowd starts to reach tour age?

LOL at the father running a firm that provides Leadership Development and Executive Coaching. What a freaking joke.

i just read this today...sorry people in this world. when keeping it real goes wrong

LOL at the father running a firm that provides Leadership Development and Executive Coaching. What a freaking joke.
Father son team building, "Son, you go high, and I'll go low".

"Do you need your new executives to be willing to fight for your company's best interest? At Smith Consulting, we teach your management teams the tools they need to keep the competition at bay while your team does the dirty work. Past clients include Tonya Harding and Michael Westbrook."

This was a brutal read. Feel bad for the guy struggling and having to deal with the most 2021 parent there is and his son.

Darn it!!!! I KNEW I should have put my name in to help with that event when the email came through! UGH!!! :ROFLMAO:

The author of the article needs some more journalism courses its a mess of a read. Smith and his dad seem like douche canoes

yikes :facepalm::facepalm:

The author of the article needs some more journalism courses its a mess of a read. Smith and his dad seem like douche canoes
Aww man they were just upset because when they arrived they were informed there would be no participation trophies.

That is crazy. Played yesterday and while we waited to hit into the first green one of the guys in my foursome quipped 'you're not going to punch me are you?' I didn't get the inside joke until he relayed the events of the assault and pointed to my hat. I was rocking my Sand Creek Station lid yesterday.

Back