Favorite Thread of the year - 2023 edition

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What's been your favorite thread this year and why?

My favorite has to the the Titleist Exeriece live update thread.

Fun to be apart of the action and share all the things from Dormie.

Outside of experience threads; the Jordan embrace the crazy has been fun.

NFL thread is always a fun one.
I love to follow the live events but working can get in the way and trying to catch up when your 50+ pages behind is a impossible task.

The Srixon Experience live thread. I was a part of it and it was the experience of a lifetime. I've looked it over a few times but am going to take some time and go through it thoroughly again soon.

Grandaddy thread, for me. It's been a few years since I was around to follow a Grandaddy, and I had a blast in that thread.

Grandaddy thread. Hands down.

Not sure why I got so invested this year, but it was sooooo much fun.

Pretty much all of the live threads were favorites for me! Getting to live vicariously through other THPers as they participate in the THP experiences is great!

Another one of my favorite thread is Tales from the Pro Shop that @MGoBlue posts updates in. Always crazy to see what he comes across!

The Morgan Cup threads are always my favorite. The Grandaddy thread this year was right there with it

GDX and it isn’t close for me.

GDX by far for me

The Grandaddy 2023.
And
The Grandaddy Leadup thread.

Changed. Me. Forever.

Another vote for the Grandaddy thread, but I'll admit I'm biased. :LOL:

Grandaddy. I’m gonna work hard to make it the Goat Cup for everyone next year.

Grandaddy 2023 thread was so Much fun to follow. Always are, always will.

Same answer for me every year: Grandaddy thread. It’ll be my answer for 2024 as well.

There are so many good ones, but the "The 60 and over Thread" is it for me. There are so many discussions in that thread that I can relate to, the life experiences, the aches and pains, the ups and downs of the game for us old guys, the equipment pondering.....it is the one thread I always go back to.

The Morgan Cup for me! Love it every year ♥️

Morgan Cup for me. Loved rooting on the Hackers again in 2023.

I have to pick the SkyTrak Experience for me because not only did I participate but it changed my golf for the better.

Back