Favorite of the Big 3 Pizza Chains for Pizza

What's your favorite big 3 pizza chain (for pizza only)?

• Domino's

• Pappa John's

• Pizza Hut

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
The banter of the breadstick thread got me thinking, what is your favorite of the big 3 pizza chains?

I know that your Nonna or Uncle Luigi make better pizza, but take that noise elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me, I like the garlic sauce at Papa John's, but I think I gotta roll with Pizza Hut because they seem to always get their pepperoni to that perfect texture of being crispy without being burnt which is a really solid advantage.

What do you say, THP?

Papa John's for the garlic butter.

Papa John's, although Domino's quality has improved vastly over the past few years. We used to refer to them as "Domino's Death Disks".

Pizza Hut

Where is the none of the above option? Those are all terrible

Papa John's if it's those 3

Reactions: Ooo
None, A while back Dominoes admitted their pizza’s were horrible. Along with some sort of campaign to offer something edible they had something called an artesian pizza, it was wonderful. I suspect some bean counter figured the artisan wasn’t as profitable as mediocrity, it’s gone.

I'd put Pizza Hut a solid second place, it's never great and never terrible. Consistently decent and edible.

Papa Johns is my favorite, but the store in town here just has horrible service so I don't ever get it. :(

Pizza Hut just for the pepperoni

Of those I’d settle for Papa John’s I guess.
I’d also be settling for vicious heart burn a few hours later bc for some reason papa John’s always does that to me.

I picked Dominos (the wife's restaurant is owned by a Dominos owner).

I like the price point, the food is ok if you mod it enough (mainly add extra/double cheese). Mainly just get pizza/cheesy bread/pastas.

Pizza Hut is brutal here, Papa Johns just came to our town (have never had it).

Domino’s. It’s our go-to, and completely agree that it’s improved immensely over the last few years.

PJ from those options. However, Chuck E. Cheese has the best pizzas.

Where is the none of the above option? Those are all terrible
Indeed. And I find it hard to believe a Detroit based pizza company (Dominoes) can be successful selling round, flat trash in a market where Detroit style pizza is the overwhelming favorite...
Come to think of it, in the 3rd most populous county in the state, I can only think of two Dominoes locations.. They must do well out of state. LOL

Papa John’s… it’s the closest of the three 🤷‍♂️

1. Domino’s
2. Papa Johns
3. Little Ceasar’s
4. Pizza Hut

Little Ceasar’s outsells Papa John’s so this is definitely a big 4 or a different big 3

Pizza Hut

They are all dog ****, but I will give props to Pizza Hut Pan Super Supreme, thanks to my high school math tutor.

And Nehi cream soda!

Given those 3 choices, I'd have to go with Pizza Hut.

We don't have a Hut, or John's in our town. Just a Dominos, which we rarely use.

This, although I have another preference for fast pizza take out that might have a limited territory.

I'm not as picky as my "in home food coordinator" so I can eat pizza at these three. Her, nope! When she decides we're eating pizza we run to a local pizza place.

Papa John for the garlic

Now it’s domino’s, since their revamp, they make the better pizza imo.

Toss up between Domino's and Pizza Hut. I can do either in a pinch.

Back