Mizuno Active Flex, but I think it's discontinued... :at-wits-end:

Don't know what that's supposed to mean but they are less than $5 and are so soft and last much longer than the Nikes, and Footjoys I've tried out.

LOL. Buttery is always the word used to describe forged irons. You said the glove felt like butter, so I said it must have been forged. Lame attempt at humor. Anyways. Moving on.

Definetly gonna have to try these HIRZL gloves

I'm using some Callaway Warbird gloves right now that are actually pretty good, but I've started playing without a glove recently and like it quite a bit. I might play this golf season sans glove.

I will tell you a glove that you will never hear, but are AWESOME. Taylormade Burner. Nice leather, good feel, durable as heck.

I like the Nike Dri-Fit Tour, but I don't think they make it anymore? Bought the last two from a Golf Galaxy late last year that were being clearanced out for about 7 bucks. Unless they were just trying to move out some of their right hand gloves. Anyway, they seem to fit me perfectly whereas I usually struggle with smalls that are too small and mediums that are too big.

Hirzl Trust Feel, best I've ever used.

Bionic. The last the longest for me. Though I have yet to find a glove that doesn't make my thumb feel length challenged. I would almost go with a thumbless glove to avoid the 3/4" extra length on the thumb.

Hirzl Trust Feel, best I've ever used.
This, best glove by far IMO! I have 2 ready to go for this season. They last forever as well, I got like 4 or 5 months out of my last one.

Any thoughts on no glove? Played 9 yesterday without because I'd taken ones out of my bag to dry. Particularly with the driver it felt great.

Am going to try without for a while.

What are the benefits of a glove? Less wear/friction on the hand? No impact on grip from sweat?

Any thoughts on no glove? Played 9 yesterday without because I'd taken ones out of my bag to dry. Particularly with the driver it felt great.

What are the benefits of a glove? Less wear/friction on the hand? No impact on grip from sweat?

Sweaty hands/loosing grip is the biggest problem. Also tearing your hand up.

In the past, I often played without gloves, largely due to having better feel without one, but also because they are hot and sweaty during the hot/humid Arkansas summer.
While I still play without a glove at times, trying the Hirzl last year really sold me on them. Now, more often that not, I'm wearing my Hirzl glove when I hit the course.

I love the Taylormade Targa glove. I bought a bunch of them last year when they were on sale.

No prob! Im definetely going to check out Hirzl

Mizuno Retroflex. I love they way it fits my hand and they last forever. Its not at all uncommon for me to get 3 months of practicing/play every day out of one before it starts to turn black and get slick.

I prefer either the Titleist players glove or perma soft. If I am not using them most likely something Footjoy.

Hirzl Trust Control.....my current one has been active for almost 6 months and I play at least 6-10 rounds a month....great glove....there are a little pricey...but for the quality and how long they last....damn well worth it.

Other gloves I would barely get a month out of...try one....you will love the Hirzl gloves.

TBT, definetly will. trying to find one that will excel in the Southern climate of the United States

Back