Farewell to a good friend

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Buddy (my dog) past away today, he was 12. Some of you may remember I had a scare with him a few months back when he got shot and had to go to the vet but pulled through. Had him since I was 9 years old. He was the best dog I could have asked for. A black lab, and all he wanted to do was chase golf balls, tennis balls, or any thing else you threw. He was also my hunting dog and a damn good one at that. Going to miss him. Dogs are like family, and it feels like I lost a family member today.

RIP Buddy

IMG_0743-1.jpg

I am so sorry to hear that buddy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss Bridges. I went through it last year so I know your pain.

Sorry to hear, Justin, I know what it is like to lose a good dog. RIP Buddy.

Sorry for your loss man. It is always hard losing a long time pet.

RIP Buddy. I know how it is my 1 year old lab is right next to me. They truly are mans best friend

Sorry to hear that Bridges. Prayers sent dude.

Sorry man for your loss.

Dude sorry to hear this.

Bummer bridges! It's the worst part about being a pet owner, saying goodbye or losing them. Chin up bro, it typically means that your home and heart open up for another one.

Sorry to hear this. My best wishes buddy.

Sorry to hear it Birdges. Pets are family and it's never easy to say goodbye to them.

Sorry to hear this buddy! I have two of my own and can not imagine what your going through

Sorry to hear that Bridges. I know how tough this can be.

I'm sorry to hear that I know its going to be rough on me and my wife when ours dogs pass on. Just remember all the good times you had with him.

Sorry for your loss man, it's certainly a very tough thing to go through. I'm sure you gave him a great home and I'm sure he gave you a wonderful companionship. Memories are priceless.

Sorry to hear about losing your friend

Never easy man. I just went through the same thing. Only time heals the pain. RIP Buddy.

Sorry to hear it man. RIP Buddy

Tap,Tap,Tap

Really sorry to hear this Bridges. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Sorry for your loss buddy! The Pets thread here will tell you what our pets mean to many of us. I've been there at the end with several of mine, and it is never easy.

RIP Buddy. My heart goes out to you Bridges.

I am sorry for your loss Bridges. I too have a black lab!

Sorry to hear. I like my dogs more than most of my family, :), and just lost 2, 13 yr olds last year. Horrible feeling. I'll be thinking about you.

Back