ANNOUNCEMENT Fantasy Football will Return in 2022 Sponsored by Edel Golf

50 Days until the season starts. We will have a new post with Fantasy Football details coming up very soon.

In again!

50 Days until the season starts. We will have a new post with Fantasy Football details coming up very soon.

I can't wait!! One of my favorite things to participate in.. I'm ready to be hurt again..lol

Oh yeah. Can't wait.

There aren't any bets are there? Like tattoos or tutus or other embarrassing stuff for the losers?

Oh and, is it free like fantasy golf?

Been doing a bunch of BestBall10s to get ready!

There aren't any bets are there? Like tattoos or tutus or other embarrassing stuff for the losers?

Albatross Club Members only and the cost is $20.

Fantasy football is almost here, I just saw this commercial :LOL:

Can’t wait, in again hopefully.

Can’t wait

Cant wait for this. Always fun!!

A lot of football talk the last few days and to say I’m excited for FF would be an understatement.

A lot of football talk the last few days and to say I’m excited for FF would be an understatement.
I got alerted to this post and am seeing avatar change for 1st time. Fantastic!

some of my sports apps are already sending me notifications about who to draft and when... this is coming soon!

We will have a signup thread coming next week.

The bet where the guy had to either spend 24 hours in a Waffle House or eat X amount of pancakes, was a good one

Hot damn I’m ready!

Back