FanDuel - One Day Fantasy Sports Leagues

tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
So my buddy referred me onto FanDuel and I've been checking it out a bit.
I've put some money into it and just started playing a few contests.
Basically they are 1 day leagues, where you pick your team of so many players under a certain salary cap and play against others in that league. The payouts can vary, as well as the cost to get into each league. But there are a lot of $1 and $2 contests that have nice payouts.

Definitely worth at least a look for a little bit.

Unfortunately right now, there's only NHL and NCAA Bball going on.
But I could see this getting crazy during NFL season.

Anyway, check it out. I have a referral code. PM me if you're interested.

So no golf for the weekend?? Might need to look into this for for team Illini and put money on the other team because they can't win for nothing. Thanks for the info.

I hear ads for this all the time on sports radio. I've never been the gambling type, but with the free offer codes I hear that might be a bit of fun.

I play a few leagues a night. Mostly NBA. It is really fun

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I am interested, but not in to the two active sports at the moment.

I am interested, but not in to the two active sports at the moment.

yeah, but you're the type of guy that would put $1 down on a hockey matchup and win $100.

and by guy, i mean woman.

I actually kind of like the ups and downs of playing. I have really good weeks and then tank for a week. The only thing I don't like about FD is the few high rollers that jump into every possible league.

yeah, but you're the type of guy that would put $1 down on a hockey matchup and win $100.

and by guy, i mean woman.
And by hockey, you mean a real sport.

I use Draftday over FanDuel cause of golf I use FD for Football and baseball. Plus Draft Day does PGA each week which is fun. Im up 147$ already this year in golf. Here is a shameless referral link.

https://www.draftday.com/invite/CULater

dang fanduel.....

i'm loving the NHL "One-Timers" contest. $1 and big payouts but big crowds. tough to break the top 100. need all 9 guys to contribute basically.
it's fun...but dollar by dollar, down i go :angry:

dang fanduel.....

i'm loving the NHL "One-Timers" contest. $1 and big payouts but big crowds. tough to break the top 100. need all 9 guys to contribute basically.
it's fun...but dollar by dollar, down i go :angry:

1 800 GAMBLER? :alien:

Played for the first time tuesday night for $3 and ended up winning big time. Got me .03 lol

I have wanted to try this but have had reservations. Does all your winnings stay on the site? Or can you cash out at anytime? And when you do cash out, do they take a fee?

you can cash out when ever you want, I just did last night and I did not get charged a fee at all.
I have wanted to try this but have had reservations. Does all your winnings stay on the site? Or can you cash out at anytime? And when you do cash out, do they take a fee?

you can cash out when ever you want, I just did last night and I did not get charged a fee at all.

Hmmm. Might have to check it out then.

They make their money on your initial entry into a league. I think they take 10% of all entry fees

I went back and checked and it is 10%. That's why a $1 league with 10 entries pays out a total of $9 to winners

Hi everyone, my name is tclutch, I use to be a bad ass golfer but now I'm a $1 a day addict.

I'm here for you Rock if you need me................but your gonna owe me one day down there road.

1 800 shut up

tyno has now become #angrygambler. How about 1 800 I love you and Nate and I are here for you when you need a friend. It's an international number...

way to get out while you're ahead .03

Heck yea. Thought I did decent for the first time 227th out of 1000

Hi everyone, my name is tclutch, I use to be a bad ass golfer but now I'm a $1 a day addict.

I'm here for you Rock if you need me................but your gonna owe me one day down there road.

tyno has now become #angrygambler. How about 1 800 I love you and Nate and I are here for you when you need a friend. It's an international number...

oh we're all comedians.....

also, still badass golfer last time i checked.
although it is the off-season so......
better check again....YEP. still badass golfer.

I have a buddy of mine who is a Fantasy sports genius. He won something like $8000 a year ago playing sites like this. I'm not 100% confident I would be all that great at this. For a $1 or two though, I might give it a try sometime.

From the mini-computer!

Back