ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm going for 5 in a row, picking Kent State to win at home over Akron. I've been on a mini roll sticking with College basketball, so hopefully I can keep it up. But now that I've posted this, I'm sure my streak will come to an end :smile:

I'm hoping to start another win streak LOL I'm taking Kansas.

I'm hoping to start another win streak LOL I'm taking Kansas.

Kent State with the win, so I'm at 5 wins. None of the rest of the picks today are standing out as easy winners. As a Terps fan, I'm definitely passing on the Maryland/Florida winners spread pick. I'm not even sure the Terps will win, after NC State beat Duke the other night. I'm going with Curry getting more points than Nash as my next pick. Come on Win #6 in the streak.

I'm glad the KU game went over scheduled time because I was going to take Texas in the next gam. Good thing, becuase I would have lost!

I took Bondarenko in the tennis at 7:05 Eastern.

Congrats on your 5 in a row, cwill. You started slow but are steamrolling now.

I'm on a win-lose-win-lose streak.

Wow, the streak remains alive, now at 6. Thought it was over. Nash had 23 points and Curry had 20, then Curry scored 5 points in the final 20 seconds to give me the win at 25 to 23 for Curry. Whoa!

Great job cwill! I just snapped a 4 game loss streak with the bowling and have Inter to beat Milan in soccer. Hard game to pick when you have two awesome teams. I went with the home team to win.

(I see you're up to 7 straight! Awesome!)

Hope Inter can hold on to this 1-0 lead. They are a man down.

How about this one.. Boston Bruins killed my last streak yesterday and I come back today and pick them again. :confused2: we'll see how it works out.

Great job cwill! I just snapped a 4 game loss streak with the bowling and have Inter to beat Milan in soccer. Hard game to pick when you have two awesome teams. I went with the home team to win.

(I see you're up to 7 straight! Awesome!)

Yeah, had the Penguins over the Flyers. Was a good game. Pens scored in the last 2 minutes to win it.

Hopefully Inter can hold on for you.

How about this one.. Boston Bruins killed my last streak yesterday and I come back today and pick them again. :confused2: we'll see how it works out.

I almost took the Bruins, but just didn't have a good feeling about it. I'm going with Creighton over Missouri State tonight. Had to go with the home town team, so they'll probably break my streak, hehe :smile:

Yeah, had the Penguins over the Flyers. Was a good game. Pens scored in the last 2 minutes to win it.

Hopefully Inter can hold on for you.

Me too, they just went up 2-0 in the 66th minute.

I almost took the Bruins, but just didn't have a good feeling about it. I'm going with Creighton over Missouri State tonight. Had to go with the home town team, so they'll probably break my streak, hehe :smile:

Thanks .. 7 in a row is awesome!!!

Cool, Inter hung on to win 2-0. They even went down to 9 men in stoppage time AND their keeper blocked a penalty kick.
That's two in a row. Again!

Great Hockey game going on right now! :banghead:

Im on a losing streak damn it. Took the who dats tonight.

Creighton had me sweatin, but they pulled it out in the end. That's 8.

That's awesome cwill.

I'm taking Davydenko to win in 3 or 4 sets (he beat Federer earlier this year).

Creighton had me sweatin, but they pulled it out in the end. That's 8.

Nice... so I'm assuming that soccer will not be in the picks tomorrow?

Why is everyone picking Cameroon? Didnt we all lose on them last time? Look a their record lately, its not that great either. I think Im going Egypt unless someone can sway me... feel free lol

Why is everyone picking Cameroon? Didnt we all lose on them last time? Look a their record lately, its not that great either. I think Im going Egypt unless someone can sway me... feel free lol

I'm picking Egypt, they haven't lost for me yet.LOL Is that enough to sway you to Cameroon?

Congrats cwill, nice streak you have going!

I'm picking Egypt too, in case you all want to change your pick now!

Back