Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen the mashie, but I think it's neat how Cleveland is taking it back to the (g)old days with the names and such

Thank goodness a friend showed up after my 18 holes with the mens club and we went out for 9 more and he fixed me as he knows my swing , I had a hickup in my back swing and was not powering through the ball like normal . Kind of like a slap instead of a hit is best as I can explain it . But I have broke a few clubs in my day ........ LOL

merged the transfer thread to the equipment pondering thread.

Now that we can officially say it....Cleveland Mashie hybrid(s)

A betting man's putter in the Anser style.

I want a new bag as well. I also need a new car in which to keep my clubs. I am thinking Toyota Venza.

my parents have one....they love it! Check out the Honda CrossTour too...

Back on topic.....are you looking at a cart bag or a staff bag Seth?

I want a new bag as well. I also need a new car in which to keep my clubs. I am thinking Toyota Venza.

love the venza!!! and i love that putter you want too.

my parents have one....they love it! Check out the Honda CrossTour too...

Back on topic.....are you looking at a cart bag or a staff bag Seth?

I am thinking cart bag. I love having a putter well.

love the venza!!! and i love that putter you want too.

I am hoping to be in the market in six months. Can't decide if I want a sedan like a certified preowned BMW or a Venza or something else. I am kind of tired of an extremely small car.

Bigger car = more golf stuff

I wish my Ogio had a better putter well....it's the only thing I don't like about the bag
I am thinking cart bag. I love having a putter well.

I am hoping to be in the market in six months. Can't decide if I want a sedan like a certified preowned BMW or a Venza or something else. I am kind of tired of an extremely small car.

Trying to score a set of Nickent 4dx CB´s, almost got one last night on E-bay. I really love the Evolver Driver plus you don´t see many Nickent clubs in Sweden.

Wouldn´t mind buying an used iron set. Anyone trying to offload a set? Give me a shout.

Trying to score a set of Nickent 4dx CB´s, almost got one last night on E-bay. I really love the Evolver Driver plus you don´t see many Nickent clubs in Sweden.

Wouldn´t mind buying an used iron set. Anyone trying to offload a set? Give me a shout.

GREAT irons, like butter. You won't be dissapointed when you find them. They still give my Ci9's a run for their money and that why I'll always keep them.

As for me, putters are on my mind, but you already knew that LOL. Going to send my TP Mills in to get a Black PVD shaft and get the lie adjusted to 68* too methinks. Also going to go back to the Evolver and stick in a Miyazaki, also looking hard at the S2 again though. I love the SuperTri but the Evolver ebat it head-to-head the other day for me, the Evolver really still is a fantastic driver.

GREAT irons, like butter. You won't be dissapointed when you find them. They still give my Ci9's a run for their money and that why I'll always keep them.

You´re no help:act-up:

I think the UPS man is making a stop at my house tomorrow, can't wait to see what he brings :banana:

Might be the Giants banner and baseball style hat I sent you.

great, i ran out of fire wood. gmen looked good last night on the d line

I am thinking cart bag.

Dang Seth, I could of had my BagBoy Pro Revolver sent to the outing. I'm trying to sell it. Blue & Black. cant remember if its a + or not. Only used it a few times
(4-6). It just dont suit me.
Edit to add: For ddec, Oh my poor Bears! lol..make that crying out loud.

Guys, this is an equipment pondering thread. Please save the NFL talk for the NFL thread. Thanks.

and ups delayed...package will arrive tomorrow

I have a 44 degree Pitching Wedge and a 60 degree lob/sand wedge in my bag. All of a sudden my wedge game has become hot! I am wondering if the next addition to the canvas bag of old hickory sticks should be a 54 degree or 56 degree wedge... Thoughts?
Thanx
pjs

Just got the email that my SuperFast 3W is at home waiting for me, with a new Miyazaki CKua installed.

I have a 44 degree Pitching Wedge and a 60 degree lob/sand wedge in my bag. All of a sudden my wedge game has become hot! I am wondering if the next addition to the canvas bag of old hickory sticks should be a 54 degree or 56 degree wedge... Thoughts?
Thanx
pjs

If it were me (and its not), I would split the difference and get a 52* wedge. 8 degrees of separation between the PW and LW.

I'm getting shafted tomorrow morning! Then the day spirals, 2 dentist appointments in one day...wtf!

But at least the driver will have some new sexiness.

Side note, Droid changed wtf into ergonomics, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back