Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, less high now that I've fixed a major swing flaw but still a higher spin player than most.

I hear ya. I'm a true high-baller, thats why the C-Tapers have been bliss for me so far, brought my flight down nicely from my S300's, not a ton, but enough. Looking for that in the big-stick now as I firmly believe the right shaft with this head makes it a MONSTER. The ML4 is soooo good.

I'll kick you in the head.

I know you love lefty drivers.

I was planning on playing lefty at the outing just to give you guys a chance. Might as well do it in style

I hear ya. I'm a true high-baller, thats why the C-Tapers have been bliss for me so far, brought my flight down nicely from my S300's, not a ton, but enough. Looking for that in the big-stick now as I firmly believe the right shaft with this head makes it a MONSTER. The ML4 is soooo good.

Sounds great man, I would love to try it, but....well no lefty. Since I put the PX 6.0's in my irons my ball flight has become a million times better.

Sounds great man, I would love to try it, but....well no lefty. Since I put the PX 6.0's in my irons my ball flight has become a million times better.

I tried the PX's but I'm too much of a "feel" guy with my irons and just couldn't get used to how stout they felt, I know that sounds cliche when someone brings up PX but its the way it was. I loved the KBS Tour feel but hit them higher than the S300's, the C-Tapers have been the best of both worlds so far.

That''s why I love this game, we're all different in what does and doesn't fit us and our games.

I tried the PX's but I'm too much of a "feel" guy with my irons and just couldn't get used to how stout they felt, I know that sounds cliche when someone brings up PX but its the way it was. I loved the KBS Tour feel but hit them higher than the S300's, the C-Tapers have been the best of both worlds so far.

That''s why I love this game, we're all different in what does and doesn't fit us and our games.

Completely true, I've heard that if you find them boardy then it is a little stiff for you, but they are certainly not for everyone. I liked the KBS tours, but they ball flight and numbers were just better with the PX's. I would love however to try the C-tapers at some point if I can find a lefty set at some point that has them.

I need a good cart bag. someone give me some suggestions.

I'm thinking it needs to be Titleist as you are a homer now right?

I heard that Callaway makes a pretty good staff bag. It fits well on a cart and might even be available with your name on it.

I heard that Callaway makes a pretty good staff bag. It fits well on a cart and might even be available with your name on it.

That thing sits it my living room , no way in hell I am getting it dirty. I may actually buy another one though because I love the bag.

Ogio Kingpin JRod. Great bag, and light enough to carry it you feel like it (I carry mine all the time..)

That thing sits it my living room , no way in hell I am getting it dirty. I may actually buy another one house because I love the bag.

Wow! Buying a house because you like the Cally staff bag. That is impressive

Went from pondering a SeeMore to pondering either the SeeMore m7, m8, or m9. Don't have anywhere to roll any of them so gonna look for feedback here and the guys at SeeMore.

Went from pondering a SeeMore to pondering either the SeeMore m7, m8, or m9. Don't have anywhere to roll any of them so gonna look for feedback here and the guys at SeeMore.

Send them a message and/or give them a call. Tell them you are a THPer. They will help you out.

Send them a message and/or give them a call. Tell them you are a THPer. They will help you out.

No doubt, seriously genuine people and exceptional customer service.

I've talked to John a couple of times this last week, but still haven't picked the exact putter yet. I know my fitting, but just don't know which one to pull the trigger on. Golfsmith only has the m5 in store so I haven't gotten to have any of my top 3 in hand.

Nah man. It's not that bad. I love it. Im at 117 and I'm getting 2200-2500 with a pretty high launch. I'm liking it so far.

That much better then the R11 for you? It's one of the others I was considering as the face is fairly deep. When I miss it's always up on the face and slightly towards the heel so up/down forgiveness is more important to me then left/right.

Pondering some Nike Victory Red wedges (NOT VR Pros). Saw a set of 52, 56, and 60 on eBay for $110. I currently have an R9 50*, Vokey 56*, and CG11 60*. Seems like a good deal to me.

Edit: R9 is a 50, not a 52.

Pondering a Tour Links practice putting green. The cold season is approaching....

Pondering a Tour Links practice putting green. The cold season is approaching....

I love mine, it was an excellent buy IMO. I will say if you have room for the biggest one use Amazon, its like .99 more than the 10'...I just didn't have the room lol.

The R11 seemed much less forgiving for my SS and carried further on mishits IIRC
That much better then the R11 for you? It's one of the others I was considering as the face is fairly deep. When I miss it's always up on the face and slightly towards the heel so up/down forgiveness is more important to me then left/right.

I love mine, it was an excellent buy IMO. I will say if you have room for the biggest one use Amazon, its like .99 more than the 10'...I just didn't have the room lol.

This is the link that Jman is talking about, and he's right. The 13 foot green is really only 99 cents more than the 9 foot green. I'm heavily pondering this green as well, my big goal for the winter is to improve my putting stroke and convert more putts in the 4-10 foot range.

http://www.amazon.com/Tour-Links-Pu...GX6S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316402055&sr=8-3

Its so awesome when youre watching TV dude. Just putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt. I came out of winter making everything I looked at. That has long since passed since I only played 6 or 8 rounds this summer.

This is the link that Jman is talking about, and he's right. The 13 foot green is really only 99 cents more than the 9 foot green. I'm heavily pondering this green as well, my big goal for the winter is to improve my putting stroke and convert more putts in the 4-10 foot range.

http://www.amazon.com/Tour-Links-Pu...GX6S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316402055&sr=8-3

They really are heavy duty and I LOVE that they're on a platform soni can have it on carpet. It really has been a great pickup.

Plus, if you by chance have amazon prime they will overnight the big sucker for 3.99 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back