Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering callaway x series jaws cc

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Exactly. They have leagues and I will be taking a cab home once a week this winter.

That. Is. Awesome.

Holy crap!

Exactly. They have leagues and I will be taking a cab home once a week this winter.

Boom! No pondering needed. I cant golf and drink though it just doesnt work.

Boom! No pondering needed. I cant golf and drink though it just doesnt work.

I'm with you on that one dude.. Drinking and swinging golf clubs just don't mix well for me either!!

I wish I could... I bet it would settle me into the game a bit haha!

I'm with you on that one dude.. Drinking and swinging golf clubs just don't mix well for me either!!

I wish I could... I bet it would settle me into the game a bit haha!

I used to when I was less serious about my scores. Then during one round last year I literally drank one or two beers and proceeded to blow my whole round up. No more drinking during a round unless it starts out that way.

I figure the leagues are just for fun and if I drink I will have an excuse for not being able to back up my fancy clothes.

I figure the leagues are just for fun and if I drink I will have an excuse for not being able to back up my fancy clothes.

And while you ponder/test new equipment you have test subjects and chances to put stuff in play. Thats hawt.

They had around 75 putters sitting around their practice indoor green.

Luckily for Hawk he doesn't golf

CL comes in throwing grenades! Are you pondering anything CL besides finishing in last place in FF this year?

CL comes in throwing grenades! Are you pondering anything CL besides finishing in last place in FF this year?

I'm pondering what I will be winning from CB. Probably his dignity. Plus I'm pondering what the $500 worth of THP goodies I will be getting will be. I'm going Dez 1st round baby!!

I'm pondering what I will be winning from CB. Probably his dignity. Plus I'm pondering what the $500 worth of THP goodies I will be getting will be. I'm going Dez 1st round baby!!

I know this isnt the football thread but Im still pondering who has a better year, Dez or Miles?

I'm pondering what I'm going to win from CL. I'm thinking that if I win, I take his silly graphite iron shafts.

It's the highest launching, but I was under the impression that it was supposed to limit spin. I wondered a bit about the Blue.

Yea, the head is spinny. I wonder about the weights? The guide says that certain configurations lower spin.

Hawk,
I'm a little late in responding to this, but the Supertri head is definitely on the higher end of spin in terms of drivers. When you talk about weight configuration, you will lower the spin and launch if you put the 16 gram weight in one of the forward locations, but then you have to deal with draw bias if it's in the heel or fade bias if it's in the toe. For people that want to lower the spin and launch but keep the head neutral, I've heard of people setting it up with 8 gram weights in the heel and toe and putting the 1 gram weight in the back, but you'd have to get some weights off of the Bay or some other place. You could also drop the launch and spin by opening up the head (aka decreasing the loft).

I know this isnt the football thread but Im still pondering who has a better year, Dez or Miles?

If Dez stays healthy he is uncoverable. Dez is the man!!

LOL at drinking lemonade. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Fact: I had to find the thread to correctly spell the acronym.

Nightime is when I spam a bunch of threads to get my post count up. No one pays attention at night.

Fact: I had to find the thread to figure out if you were talking about something else

I like the 8-1-8 idea, but you are right. I'd have to get the weights. I may look at the chart. I have two 16 gram weights since I have both the R9 and the ST.

Hawk,
I'm a little late in responding to this, but the Supertri head is definitely on the higher end of spin in terms of drivers. When you talk about weight configuration, you will lower the spin and launch if you put the 16 gram weight in one of the forward locations, but then you have to deal with draw bias if it's in the heel or fade bias if it's in the toe. For people that want to lower the spin and launch but keep the head neutral, I've heard of people setting it up with 8 gram weights in the heel and toe and putting the 1 gram weight in the back, but you'd have to get some weights off of the Bay or some other place. You could also drop the launch and spin by opening up the head (aka decreasing the loft).

I'm pondering what I'm going to win from CL. I'm thinking that if I win, I take his silly graphite iron shafts.

From my cold dead hands!!

Late night THP'ing is when the best stuff happens.FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back