Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now pondering if my T.P. Mills Custom Huey will arrive today or tomorrow, the anticipation on this one really is killing me!

Since I'm really not pondering clubs anymore. I'm pondering headcovers, think its time for a new driver HC and maybe some Rocket-Tour Skinny Sticks for the 4W, 2Hy and 4Hy

Since I'm really not pondering clubs anymore. I'm pondering headcovers, think its time for a new driver HC and maybe some Rocket-Tour Skinny Sticks for the 4W, 2Hy and 4Hy

Are you a Daphne kind of guy? I love my THP gorilla and groundhog.

Are you a Daphne kind of guy? I love my THP gorilla and groundhog.

I've actually got a Daphne's THP Gorilla but he doesn't fit well on the ML4, LOVE the HC, but its harder than heck to get on.

I'm leaning towards going with an Odie HC lol

I spent some time at Golf Galaxy today learning about a couple putters... I'll rate them below:

1 - Odyssey Tour Black #9
2 - Scotty Cameron California Del Mar
3 - TaylorMade Ghost Maranello
4 - Odyssey Tour Black #2
5 - Odyssey Backstryke DART
6 - Odyssey Tour Design #1

Ideally I hope to put the first two into my arsenal to switch back and forth between for the next year.. I think they are both tremendous putters, although if I get the Cali I'd like to take the finish off to get a grey/silver finish. There is something so ridiculously enjoyable about rolling putters...

Jman, if you find a decent HC let me know. My K15 is surrounded in a Bazooka Geo Max driver HC that looks sorely out of place. Excellent roomy HC with a long sock...finding the big "Bazooka" stitching a tad cheesy.

I spent some time at Golf Galaxy today learning about a couple putters... I'll rate them below:

1 - Odyssey Tour Black #9
2 - Scotty Cameron California Del Mar
3 - TaylorMade Ghost Maranello
4 - Odyssey Tour Black #2
5 - Odyssey Backstryke DART
6 - Odyssey Tour Design #1

Ideally I hope to put the first two into my arsenal to switch back and forth between for the next year.. I think they are both tremendous putters, although if I get the Cali I'd like to take the finish off to get a grey/silver finish. There is something so ridiculously enjoyable about rolling putters...

That is one awesome list dude. Im a huge fan of the Odyssey Tour Blacks.

That is one awesome list dude. Im a huge fan of the Odyssey Tour Blacks.

Same. I have been pretty dedicated to the idea of getting the Del Mar of #9 for a while now, but I wanted to give the #2 and at your suggestion, the #1 a chance to make the list.. While the #1 sits at the bottom of my list, it was an excellent putter and I really liked putting with it, the others just seemed to work a bit better for me.

Also, I thought I'd throw the ghost and the backstryke (aka vulcan attack ship) onto the list, but regardless of my success, I just don't know if I have it in me to putt with such a crazy looking putter. All fantastic putters though.. Anyone to game ANY of them would be very happy I think.

White Ice #9, man that insert is soft. I liked it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Way!!!! Wow! The return of the squirrel. Are you gonna head over to the NFL thread now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah! Welcome back Bridges

I need to add a Del Mar to my entourage .

Pondering how my pings will play after having Golfgalaxy adjust the lie.

Well I've been pondering a new putter for quite some time now. After years of using Anser and blade putters I made the move and got the TM Ghost Corza.

Seriously pondering a Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver. With the sale price of $224.99 and about $200 in misc. clubs laying around for trade in, I think it's a no brainer. Hopefully it won't get stolen.

After rolling the scotty newport 2 at the PGA superstore, I decided to stick with my Nike method.

Pondering the pics of the new Cali line from SC. I heart deep milled

Well I've been pondering a new putter for quite some time now. After years of using Anser and blade putters I made the move and got the TM Ghost Corza.

agsi or pure roll insert?

Seriously pondering a Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver. With the sale price of $224.99 and about $200 in misc. clubs laying around for trade in, I think it's a no brainer. Hopefully it won't get stolen.

Grab the original Superfast for about $125 and then you can have an extra $75 for a new putter or couple dozen balls.

Sup guys

I'm looking for a hybrid to replace my 3-iron. I'm planning on doing some research into the "top 5" or so hybrids and then trying them out at Golfsmith. Never played a Hybrid, but I don't have a 220 yard club and I can't hit a 3 iron straight to save my life. What's the general consensus on hybrid-replacing-3 irons? Best ones to look at?

Thanks.

Sup guys

I'm looking for a hybrid to replace my 3-iron. I'm planning on doing some research into the "top 5" or so hybrids and then trying them out at Golfsmith. Never played a Hybrid, but I don't have a 220 yard club and I can't hit a 3 iron straight to save my life. What's the general consensus on hybrid-replacing-3 irons? Best ones to look at?

Thanks.

I'd say these:

Adams (they have a few)
titleist 910h
Cleveland mashie
Boccieri heavy
Taylormade rescue 11

I'd say these:

Adams (they have a few)
titleist 910h
Cleveland mashie
Boccieri heavy
Taylormade rescue 11

add Razr X to that list.

Sup guys

Thanks.

Is your current ball flight a fade or a draw? If you miss, do you slice or draw?

(I only ask because I think the mashie and the adams are drawing machines.. They are ridiculous -- and awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back