Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering the R11 sitting at home in my living room.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Me too. Hmmmmm.... I'm really considering it actually. My new "home" course has Taylormade coming out their earholes. Might be time to take a swing at the range.

im pondering a new pair of shoes...answers on a post card please, so much to chose from!!

I'm pondering whether mine will show up today.

Hmm so much R11 pondering going on in here. I'm still pondering the Di11's. Hope to stop pondering and hit them soon.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

I'm pondering renting a Prius to drive down towards OEMs this weekend :confused2:

I'm pondering renting a Prius to drive down towards OEMs this weekend :confused2:

Lol that's funny dude. I'd rock a Prius actually. Nothing wrong with them. But I'm not pondering one.

Lol that's funny dude. I'd rock a Prius actually. Nothing wrong with them. But I'm not pondering one.

only pondering it for the weekend. Figure it's probably better to make that drive in something that gets good mileage instead of mine that gets about 20 MPG's. Esp with the price of gas right now.

I'm pondering when I can hit that driver of yours

just do it man....would love to have you down here

I'm pondering when I can hit that driver of yours

can I add a +1 to that?

just do it man....would love to have you down here

I'm pretty sure its going to happen, prius or not

In reality I am pondering a 49 degree Niblick to mess around with. I re-read the review on them and if it's something that could help lower my scores by a few strokes, who wouldn't want it in their bag. My only issue is what would I take out?

Bro, you'd probably ditch a wedge. The Niblick is crazy good on full shots. Imagine a mini Mashie as far as ease of use.

can I add a +1 to that?

In reality I am pondering a 49 degree Niblick to mess around with. I re-read the review on them and if it's something that could help lower my scores by a few strokes, who wouldn't want it in their bag. My only issue is what would I take out?

Bro, you'd probably ditch a wedge. The Niblick is crazy good on full shots. Imagine a mini Mashie as far as ease of use.

I'm wondering if the 49 could replace my 52. Though depending on my M4, I might be able to ditch the 5i. We'll see

That could work as well dude. I just know when the Nib is in my bag, it's go time.

I'm wondering if the 49 could replace my 52. Though depending on my M4, I might be able to ditch the 5i. We'll see

if you come down you can hit mine.....you'll like it
can I add a +1 to that?

yeah, I may take my 52* Mizzy out

I think that may be a good move either way. I'd prob lean toward the 5i as the wedge still could be too useful a club. There may be more times where you're wishing you had the GW vs. the 5i

I think that may be a good move either way. I'd prob lean toward the 5i as the wedge still could be too useful a club. There may be more times where you're wishing you had the GW vs. the 5i

you are right about that, the GW is a club I do use a lot.

Good point Hanks. I'm considering just adding it over the 42*. Waiting to see how JMan likes the 2011 Niblick. Love the looks.

if you come down you can hit mine.....you'll like it

yeah, I may take my 52* Mizzy out

you are right about that, the GW is a club I do use a lot.

I'm pondering where all these R11's came from. Seems out of the blue, especially TC, he's a Callaway staffer who believes in performance over paint, then boom, R11 in the bag, blew me away.

The R11 just creeps into the brain and BOOM you just have to get it

Pondering ordering a Srixon Z-Star driver because it seems to be the only way I'll get to hit it - nobody around here even plans to carry it at all. If I don't like it I can always sell it to a THPer or something. But with 84 possible combination you think one would work for my swing. :)

Pondering the smart stick.

It's a stick and it's smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back