Energy Drinks & Shots

If you could find some way to put a crosshairs on the top of it, you know for aiming purposes, I would love you forever.

I could tape my laser pointer to it.

These energy drinks give me crazy ideas.

Also, the Rockstar Zero is beginning to taste better as I drink it. Don't know that I would/will buy more, but if the sale is right, its possible.

ygurured.jpg
im down to his in my office fridge. Time to go shopping

Does anybody look back at the days when you could drink the fully sugared energy drinks and not worry about your ankles hurting from the oncoming diabetes? Because I do.

I'm a fan of the Rockstar Lemonade.

Non-carbonated, low calorie, mixes great with sweet tea bourbon.

Does anybody look back at the days when you could drink the fully sugared energy drinks and not worry about your ankles hurting from the oncoming diabetes? Because I do.

Might as well just drink the sugar. The crazy hippies have been trying to claim that sugar free drinks cause more weight gain than full sugar drinks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Might as well just drink the sugar. The crazy hippies have been trying to claim that sugar free drinks cause more weight gain than full sugar drinks.

I once believed that, then I lost 50 lbs while drinking them.

Cherry Lime is up. Half day left, lets goooooo!

I think that would be true if the fully sugared drinks only contained five to ten grams of sugar per serving instead of the forty or fifty.

I once believed that, then I lost 50 lbs while drinking them.

Cherry Lime is up. Half day left, lets goooooo!

Crazy how that works, huh,? Sugar free not making you fat and all. Who woulda knew?

Crazy how that works, huh,? Sugar free not making you fat and all. Who woulda knew?

Its very anti-hippie. I like that. :alien:

Tried this one tonight, and I have to say I like it. It doesn't taste like an energy drink, just tastes like tea and lemonade.

Tried this one tonight, and I have to say I like it. It doesn't taste like an energy drink, just tastes like tea and lemonade.

Only 10 calories, that's not too bad. What's the sugar content like?

Probably about 2 grams per serving. 1 gram of sugar= 4 calories

I'm not sure, and the can is already gone. I am definitely picking up another one tomorrow and I will check.

I have been known to share of a 5 Hour Energy sometimes. I am distinctive I speculate on that I HATE the taste of practically every last one of them. They have an aftertaste like melted Pixie Stix generally.

Please suggest me and visit:

Click Here

Last edited:
Staying up late tonight working on AP stuff at the last minute. Could really use a Monster.

For some reason I was reminded of this tonight and it cracks me up.... NSFW so I spoilered...

I'm power laughing. It kinda reminded of Strongbad.

Monster assault is my weakness. I love those things.

Whoa what is that red devil?

Look what I found. Can't wait to try it!
samepudy.jpg

Back