Energy Drinks & Shots

The Paisley is surprisingly OK considering it is sugar free, but still not near as good as some other choices.

The Paisley is surprisingly OK considering it is sugar free, but still not near as good as some other choices.
As I'm still learning about these are there other sugar free options you'd recommend?

I tried the Ultra Blue on the way home from Peoria, and liked it a lot.

I need a picture of the paisley so that I can try to find it for comparison.

I tried the Ultra Blue on the way home from Peoria, and liked it a lot.

I need a picture of the paisley so that I can try to find it for comparison.
I believe it's this:
p178hpnlsdplq135914h31npe1p8c6_L_655x435.jpg

I prefer NOS or Amp. Since Amp sponsors Dale Jr., me and my sons have a raceday tradition of drinking an Amp.

I prefer NOS or Amp. Since Amp sponsors Dale Jr., me and my sons have a raceday tradition of drinking an Amp.
Did y'all have the same with an ice cold Bud when he drove the #8 car?

What is that blue one?!?! I've gotten hooked on the monster rehab in the morning, I like it without the carbonation first thing.

Texas Hacker. This is for you.

I doubt you could go 2 years without acknowledging my presence around here, but then again I dont know hehe

My Top 5:
1. Paisley (It is tough, but I still think its my top dog.)
VERY CLOSE 2. Blue Amazingness
3. Xyience Cherry Limeade
4. Xyience Mango
5. Anything else

Name your top 5 sugar free energy drinks.. I find it hard to not have it in there
1. Paisley
2. Xenergy Mango Guava
3. Xenergy Cherry Lime
4. Rockstar White
5. Sugarfree Redbull

Xyience Mango Rules.

So good I'm having one this morning just like yesterday. COnvinced the gas station next to my school to start stocking them, Mango and Cherry Lime within easy access? YES!

Xyience Mango Rules.

So good I'm having one this morning just like yesterday. COnvinced the gas station next to my school to start stocking them, Mango and Cherry Lime within easy access? YES!

I like both of them, but Cherry Lime has a slight edge on it for me. Glad you have easy access!

Xyience Mango Rules.

I did that with the Circle K near my office as well. I used to go in there once a week and buy 12-15 of them. 2 for $3 is a heck of a deal.

That is, until I found Costco, and bulk Paisley.

Few things in life are better than bulk paisley.

I doubt you could go 2 years without acknowledging my presence around here, but then again I dont know hehe

My Top 5:
1. Paisley (It is tough, but I still think its my top dog.)
VERY CLOSE 2. Blue Amazingness
3. Xyience Cherry Limeade
4. Xyience Mango
5. Anything else

Yeah, your too good a dude, to completely shun.
But your list clearly spells your love for the taste of feet. I shall change your name to Rex Ryan.

Thanks for ignoring my top 5.

I looked at it, but laughed when I saw sugar free redbull on there.. Ryan that stuff isnt very good.

I think the others are all pretty solid flavors as you see I have 3 of them in my top 5, and the Rockstar could be #5 in mine.

Sugar Free Red Bull.. NO

I did that with the Circle K near my office as well. I used to go in there once a week and buy 12-15 of them. 2 for $3 is a heck of a deal.

That is, until I found Costco, and bulk Paisley.

Few things in life are better than bulk paisley.

Damn Oklahoma and no Costco. Bah! Humbug!

I wish I'd grabbed a Paisley now today, damn!

Yeah, your too good a dude, to completely shun.
But your list clearly spells your love for the taste of feet. I shall change your name to Rex Ryan.

I almost just spit some water out onto my screen.

I put Paisley at the top spot dude. Maybe I need to go to Costco and buy a big pallet of Paisley and then you will see.

I think they are both good, but I gave the edge to Paisley.

I looked at it, but laughed when I saw sugar free redbull on there.. Ryan that stuff isnt very good.

I think the others are all pretty solid flavors as you see I have 3 of them in my top 5, and the Rockstar could be #5 in mine.

Sugar Free Red Bull.. NO
I go back with the Rockstar Pink and the Sugarfree Redbull.

Sugarfree Redbull is a classic, but you're young, I would only expect you to like the new fancy stuff.

I go back with the Rockstar Pink and the Sugarfree Redbull.

Sugarfree Redbull is a classic, buy you're young, I would only expect you to like the new fancy stuff.

My school only carries Red Bull so if I am up on campus its my only choice.. I find it nasty.

Back