Energy Drinks & Shots

Truly awful.

ape6upa7.jpg

haha bubbleberry... I don't think I would have taken the first drink out of one of those with confidence..

The can was straight out of the 80s. I felt like Debbie Gibson was going to pop out of the can with some music.

Jman, that was Tiffany. Get your 80s pop stars right dude...hehe

Do you guys drink the crap with sugar in it? If so how do you have any teeth left and weigh less than 300.

Jman, that was Tiffany. Get your 80s pop stars right dude...hehe

Yeah, I caught it after I posted it. I'm ashamed at my 80's musical knowledge. Damn. LOL

Do you guys drink the crap with sugar in it? If so how do you have any teeth left and weigh less than 300.

Xyience is sugar free.

Seems to be in the Sarasota area. I haven't found it in the 3 places I usually swing by.

I may have to make a trip to Sarasota this week.

I go sugar free as much as possible. The added sugar makes me go wonky.

I drank a man can of MD Amp'd once on the way back from Des Moines and had to pull over I had the jitters so bad.

I avoid the sugar ones. I think the worst I'll do is the ones that have like 2g.

I drank a man can of MD Amp'd once on the way back from Des Moines and had to pull over I had the jitters so bad.

That is funny. Some people just don't get along with it. I really don't notice any increase in "energy" but I do notice I am slightly less tired feeling if that makes sense.

That is funny. Some people just don't get along with it. I really don't notice any increase in "energy" but I do notice I am slightly less tired feeling if that makes sense.

A couple of us drink these so often that not drinking them feels weird. They are just part of my day. I'd be a billion pounds if they had sugar and calories

I believe it!! I love the sugar free AMP but no way could I do the sugar one now.

Bubble berry smelled like children's medicine. Rumor is that tiffany designed the can.

Cherry-Lime is solid. Good flavour, although I'm not a big fan of the after taste.. Cherry flavoured drinks seem to have that effect.

I think that is because you are saying flavour instead of flavor. I bet if you spell it differently the aftertaste goes away...:act-up:

I think that is because you are saying flavour instead of flavor. I bet if you spell it differently the aftertaste goes away...:act-up:

I second this.

I love me some Cherry-Lime.

You owe JRod/JRage a digital high five. At least I don't speak french.

I drink the ones with sugar. But I only drink them a few times a year. Usually when studying late or something like that.

If Dan is going to use his Canadian twang on the internets, I'm using my Alabama slang.

I 'gree, the flaver of that Cherry-Lime is gud.

Back