Energy Drinks & Shots

I had that one yesterday Kmac. It was okay. Ironically the one pictured above I thought was just okay also.

Have y'all got the coconut water Rockstar over there yet?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.
I saw the Coconut Water Rockstar yesterday, did not try it though.

I saw the Coconut Water Rockstar yesterday, did not try it though.

I'm afraid to try it as regular coconut water makes me want to gag!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Some new ENERGY flavors at Wal-Mart. Great Value (Walmart brand) Wild Strawberry, Peach Mango and Dragon Fruit. Crystal Light now has Grape and Strawberry. Ignore the prices in the pic. I was lining up the boxes on an empty shelf for the photo op. The GV boxes are 1.78 and the Crystal Light is 2.00. Each have 10 powder packets. Tried the grape this morning. It was tolerable. No jitters an hour later. More tart than sweet. Not much flavor. Kind of a watered down version of a somewhat tart grape juice. I'll finish the box. But, I won't buy again.
THP Stuff
[/URL][/IMG]

Pink Rockstar, have yet to find anything I like more.

I really don't know if it does anything but I like the Mio Energy. Thanks for pointing me in that direction JB et al.

Alex

Some new ENERGY flavors at Wal-Mart. Great Value (Walmart brand) Wild Strawberry, Peach Mango and Dragon Fruit. Crystal Light now has Grape and Strawberry. Ignore the prices in the pic. I was lining up the boxes on an empty shelf for the photo op. The GV boxes are 1.78 and the Crystal Light is 2.00. Each have 10 powder packets. Tried the grape this morning. It was tolerable. No jitters an hour later. More tart than sweet. Not much flavor. Kind of a watered down version of a somewhat tart grape juice. I'll finish the box. But, I won't buy again.
THP Stuff
[/URL][/IMG]
WalMart also has their own version of the Mio energy. Its pretty good, love the Cherry Limeade.

Pink Rockstar, have yet to find anything I like more.
My favorite behind Xenergy Cherry Lime.

I had a sugar free Rockstar this morning, and it tasted like I was drinking sewer water compared to the Xenergy drinks I have been drinking on a regular basis.

I had a Monster (regular) the other day for the first time in a while. It was pretty gross. Not my thing. Maybe I'll try one of the other flavors of it.

Just has a fruit smoothie with Cherry Rush mixed in, hello outing morning drink

Just has a fruit smoothie with Cherry Rush mixed in, hello outing morning drink

umm, I will figure out a way to energize a bloody mary.

umm, I will figure out a way to energize a bloody mary.

Alter the celery gene to include caffeine...I LIKE IT!

Finally found some Mio Energy Black Cherry, I really like it. Hopefully it gives me a little boost of energy, I could sure use it today.

I'm about to drink a pink Rockstar. Not sure if I like it or not after a few sips.

I like coffee but can't do energy drinks. I've never had much though, they kinda scare me. When I'm driving on a trip or something I'll get a Starbucks frapaccino in the bottle.

I like coffee but can't do energy drinks. I've never had much though, they kinda scare me. When I'm driving on a trip or something I'll get a Starbucks frapaccino in the bottle.

I dont drink the canned energy drinks either. I will have one every few months if I really need a pick me up but I prefer coffee. I've enjoyed Mio's other offerings so I thought I'd give the energy version a chance. Not sure if it's any better or worse for you than the canned ones though.

THP Stuff
[/URL][/IMG]

Had the Dragon Fruit this afternoon. Pretty good. Very little tartness. Actually had some fruit taste. I will buy more of those.

It didn't come with one. I didn't like it that much. I still prefer Amp I think.

That's disappointing that the straw wasn't attached. I don't use it, but it's nice to have the option in case I decide to for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I absolutely MUST stay awake, no matter what, I will drink sweet tea. Nothing else comes close to keeping me awake for a long time. But I rarely do this.

I also get a bottle of D3 (5000IU) and take 3 of them pretty regularly. It will keep you going. You just don't get that immediate SHAZAM! feeling like with energy drinks. But I take D3 because I have a D deficiency.

I used to pull all nighters when I was slammed with work and relied on mountain dew and coffee. This was before five hour energy. I got some samples at the PGA Show. Samples is an understatement. Seems like I ended up with a case. I tried one a few weeks ago and it works. If I knew about these when I was keeping crazy hours, I might have never slept.

Tappin from my iPad

THP Stuff
[/URL][/IMG]

Had the Walmart brand "Wild Strawberry" just now. EFFING HORRIBLE! Whoever made this does not know what a strawberry tastes like. Not that tart. No sweetnees at all. I'm not exactly sure what it tasted like, except for "bad". Had to force down the entire bottle just so I could get my caffeine fix. I'll be giving the rest of that box away to some lucky winner.

Picked these two up today, had never seen them before.

aefc8888-ffb3-2938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back